A selection of articles related to intention.
Original articles from our library related to the Intention. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Intention.
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Mutual Psychic Augmentation (GM8)
- The science of physics is delving ever nearer to Cause in nature, and away from a fascination with the mechanics of effect. In a technical way, wisdom is thus being approached by the Western mind. Scientific statements are becoming more like those of the...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 3
- (Part 3 of 5) The body is an instrument through which we interact with the physical plane, as souls or conscious beings. As we refine this instrument through meditation, and ideally with pure foods and sufficient exercise, the body becomes, “a spiritual...
Mind >> World Mind
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 2
- When thoughts are replaced by silence in the mind, perception arises. It is a part of the modern condition wherein the mind of humanity is constantly overwhelmed, by a million considerations and thoughts. In acquiring silence, the mind is enabled to get out...
Mind >> World Mind
- An Overview of Karma
- Karma is a Sanskrit word than means act or action. In a nutshell, Karma is all about reaping the consequences of one’s action.
Spirits >> The Soul
Intention is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Intention books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- IN Dep't. of Labor/Form 896, Intention to Employ
- INTENTION TO EMPLOY / A1. State Form 896 (R6 / 6-99).
- CALIFORNIA FORM
- Candidate Intention Statement. 501. CALIFORNIA.
- When Intentions Go Public: Does Social Reality Widen the Intention
- havioral intentions that had been noticed by other people were translated into action about this intention than if they keep the intention private?
- Intention Is Choice with Commitment*
- formalism captures a number of important properties of intention.
Suggested News Resources
- SHONNA PORTER | Living with Intention
- GIG HARBOR — Do you ever stop and ask yourself if you are really happy? Is your life fulfilling and rich and rewarding? Do you surround yourself with a supportive, healthy community that understands and cares for you?
- Strauss-Kahn 'has no intention' of buying his way out of civil case
- By DPA Dominique Strauss-Kahn has no intention of reaching a settlement with Nafissatou Diallo to avoid a civil rape case, his lawyer was quoted by French media as saying a day after the criminal case against him was dropped.
- Cameco Announces Intention to Acquire Hathor Exploration Limited
- Cameco delivered a written proposal to Hathor following the close of market on Friday, August 19, 2011 outlining its interest in acquiring the company for cash in a transaction valued at $3.75 per share.
- Shoreline Declares Intention to Annex Snohomish County's Point Wells
- The King County city says it wants to help protect itself from the project's impacts. A public meeting will be held Aug. 31.
- Feronia Inc. Announces Intention to Make A Normal Course Issuer Bid
- TORONTO, ONTARIO, Aug 26, 2011 (MARKETWIRE via COMTEX) -- Feronia Inc. ("Feronia" or the "Company") /quotes/zigman/1553499 CA:FRN -1.
Suggested Web Resources
- Intention - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- a determination to act in a certain way : resolve. 2. : import, significance.
- Intention - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- An agent's intention in performing an action is his or her specific purpose in doing so, the end or goal that is aimed at, or intended to accomplish.
- Intention | Define Intention at Dictionary.com
- an act or instance of determining mentally upon some action or result. 2. the end or object intended; purpose.
- The Power of Intention - Four Steps for Setting an Intention
- When you set an intention and then act on it to demonstrate your commitment, amazing things occur.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream dictionary race
halo combat evolved storyline
pippin musical synopsis
detroit symphony orchestra
qing dynasty fall of the dynasty