Inter Ethnic Conflicts
A selection of articles related to inter ethnic conflicts.
Original articles from our library related to the Inter Ethnic Conflicts. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Inter Ethnic Conflicts.
- Story of the Celts: The Celts Today
- The Celts Today [ 40 ] The Celts, and Celtic peoples, are alive and well today. Celtic culture is well documented and preserved, and there are millions of people on different continents who make it a point to identify with that culture. In Ireland Irish...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 3
- (Part 3 of 5) The body is an instrument through which we interact with the physical plane, as souls or conscious beings. As we refine this instrument through meditation, and ideally with pure foods and sufficient exercise, the body becomes, “a spiritual...
Mind >> World Mind
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- The 14 Precepts of Tiep Hien Buddhism
- Buddhism is not one. The teaching of Buddhism is many. When Buddhism enters one country, that country always acquires a new form of Buddhism. Buddhism, in order to be Buddhism, must be suitable, appropriate to the psychology and the culture of the society...
Religions >> Buddhism
Inter Ethnic Conflicts is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Inter Ethnic Conflicts books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Return of ethnic tensions in Mile 12 Market
- Truly ethnic diversities are natural. Local, state and national institutions must play roles in regulating the level of the conflict potentials of ethnicity.
- British backpacker stabs man attempting to rape her at Sydney hostel
- A British woman has stabbed a man who slit her throat while attempting to rape her, it has been reported. The woman, 23, is understood to have been backpacking in Sydney when she was attacked by a fellow resident at a boarding house. The man, a ...
- Central African Republic: Deadly 'Reprisal Attacks' Hit Eastern Town
- The city was the site of numerous inter-ethnic confrontations which left hundreds dead across 2014 and 2015 and forced thousands to flee. But the violence receded under a transitional government supported by international peacekeepers, notably deployed ...
- Armed Groups and Mineral Extraction in the DRC
- Over the last decade or so, “conflict minerals” have been widely used to explain why these armed groups have been so resilient, as they are assumed to use proceeds accrued from artisanal mining activities to finance their war endeavors. ...