A selection of articles related to intercellular fluid.
Original articles from our library related to the Intercellular Fluid. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Intercellular Fluid.
- Mercurius solubilis/vivis (Mercury / Quicksilver)
- Mercurius solubilis means fluid mercury or quicksilver; mercurius vivis is 'living' mercury: two forms of the homoeopathic mercury who are very much alike and therefore discussed together. There is a metal mercury, a planet Mercury and a god Mercury, who...
Remedies >> Remedies M
- An Opinion on Magick
- When I decided to write an article on magick I didn’t quite foresee what a difficult subject it was to write about. Magick, (real magick, not the tricks that David Copperfield does) is still considered to be somewhat of a taboo subject. Even in this...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Grounding and Shielding
- With grounding or centering we mean being firmly present in your body and cleaning it from lower frequencies, so that the 'holy spirit can descend into matter' or, put in a different way, you can easily make contact with your intuition and unconsciousness...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Group Mind Basics (GM1)
- Anyone who has ever spoken in front of a group of people, knows that there is a peculiar sensation associated with the experience. A tightness of the throat often appears, or the speaker “gets butterflies in their stomach”. Just as in the case of person to...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Introduction to Sex Magick
- "Nothing can cure the soul but the senses, just as nothing can cure the senses but the soul." Oscar Wilde Sex magick means using your sexuality in order to work magick. This technique is not new nor outrageous; although usually kept secret many...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- The World Mind and Consciousness (GM4)
- Few would argue the fact that today's world is literally permeated with conflict at every level of society. Yet the governments and institutions of the world are, for the most part, unable to alleviate the pain and fear that is increasing among us. Most...
Mind >> World Mind
Intercellular Fluid is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Intercellular Fluid books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Noggin4 is a long-range inhibitor of Wnt8 signalling that regulates head
- S11b), appears unrealistic because the actual viscosity of the intercellular fluid should be higher than the viscosity of water.
- Extracellular Vesicles Such as Prostate Cancer Cell Fragments as a Fluid
- Extracellular vesicles (EVs) are cell-derived vesicles generated through a process of cell membrane shedding or storage vesicle release, as occurs during apoptosis, necrosis or exocytosis.
- Fibroblast Growth Factor-10 (FGF-10) Mobilizes Lung-resident Mesenchymal Stem
- To determine whether pretreatment with FGF-10 would mobilize MSC-like cells, FGF-10 was administered to rats and BAL fluid was collected and analyzed. ...
- Electricity may spark medical treatment
- The brain in turn triggers a host of responses that are meant to be protective but can backfire: the heart muscle might develop scars, and the lungs accumulate fluid, causing more deaths than the heart's initial malfunction.
- Eating the right fats could save 1 million lives per year
- Fats are not only used as an energy source for cellular and physical activity, they also influence the inflammatory response, mood and are vital for intercellular communication. Polyunsaturated fats are predominantly found in plant-based foods and oils.