A selection of articles related to interference drag.
Original articles from our library related to the Interference Drag. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Interference Drag.
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Everyday Air
- We breathe it in every day. It surrounds us, fills us, yet often we don't even notice it: Air. Of all the elements, Air is perhaps the most illusive. It can be the most difficult to describe, but can also be one of the most vibrant. Air brings us the light...
The Elements >> Air
- Dynamics & Bioenergetics Of OBE Sex
- Once the exit out-of-body has been mastered and projectors begin tentatively exploring their new environment, another natural barrier will soon raise its ugly head. As projectors begin expanding their horizons they will soon begin encountering other...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Morgan le Fay
- The final incarnation of the Irish valkyrie Morrigan, Morgan plays a critical but ambiguous role in the Arthurian cycle. Portrayed as a mortal female deeply learned in Magick and a close relative of Arthur's (maternal half-sister), she is always at odds with...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Interference Drag is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Interference Drag books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- BODY DRAG, FEATHER DRAG AND INTERFERENCE DRAG OF
- relative to the direction of air flow, and the interference drag generated by the strut alone.
- Interference Drag of Multiple Pressure Cushions
- Abstract for The 23rd International Workshop on Water Waves and Floating Bodies, Jeju City, Korea, April 13-16, 2008.
- Drag Coefficient Prediction Chapter 1 Where, ρ Air density, lb.-sec
- adopted to estimate the Interference Drag contribution for rocket data. Interference Drag (Drag increment due to bodies in close proximity).
- Interference Drag Between Spherical and Cylindrical Particles in
- 10-14 December 2001. Interference Drag Between Spherical and Cylindrical Particles in Stokes Flow. A.
Suggested News Resources
- Wind-Tunnel Tests Validate CSeries Performance Predictions: Bombardier
- The CFD tools permitted the minimization of interference drag on the airfame and engines and also facilitated the design of the engine nacelle and thrust reverser, according to Bombardier Aerospace.
Suggested Web Resources
- Parasitic drag - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A characteristic that is dominant in bodies in transonic flow is the concept of interference drag.
- Interference drag | Define Interference drag at Dictionary.com
- Interference drag definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- interference drag: Definition from Answers.com
- interference drag Drag caused by flow interference at the wing/fuselage, wing/ nacelle, and other such junctions.
- This figure shows a Me-109G German fighter from World War II. Shown is the percentage breakdown of the drag (includes interference drag) of the components.
- Pilot's Web The Aviators' Journal - More About Lift and Drag
- May 17, 2005 Interference drag is obtained from testing parts assembled rather testing Induced drag results from imperfection in the airflow caused by lift.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.