Interferon Beta 1a
A selection of articles related to interferon beta 1a.
Original articles from our library related to the Interferon Beta 1a. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Interferon Beta 1a.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Beet: Correspondences
- Beta vulgaris Folk Names: Gender: Feminine Planet: Saturn Element: Earth Deity: Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Creative Visualization
- Whatever you ardently desire, Sincerely believe in, Vividly imagine, and Enthusiastically act upon, Must inevitably come to pass. - Sybil Leek, Diary of a Witch What is Creative Visualization? Creative visualization is the technique of using your imagination...
Psychic Abilities >> Creative Visualization
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Interferon Beta 1a is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Interferon Beta 1a books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- EMD Serono Takes on Exclusive Promotion of Rebif® (interferon beta-1a) in the US
- Rebif (interferon beta-1a) is used to treat relapsing forms of MS to decrease the frequency of relapses and delay the occurrence of some of the physical disability that is common in people with MS.
- Emerging roles for lipids in non-apoptotic cell death
- Six categories of lipids, each with distinguishing structural features, are normally present in mammalian cells: fatty acids (FAs), sphingolipids, glycerolipids, glycerophospholipids, prenol lipids, and sterol lipids (Figure 1a).
- Treatment Strategies for Multiple Sclerosis
- The first medications approved for the treatment of MS were injectable (interferon beta 1a, interferon 1b and glatiramir acetate).
- Promising Data on ZINBRYTA (Daclizumab High-Yield Process) Compared to
- Data analyses showed that, when compared to interferon beta-1a treatment, cutaneous adverse events were more common in ZINBRYTA TM-treated patients (37% versus 19%). Importantly, the adverse events did not appear to increase over time in patients.