- Meaning of intermammary groove medical term.
- creation of an intermammary sulcus in congenital synmastia
- intermammary sulcus was maintained. Keywords: synmastia, intermammary sulcus, mammoplasty, conjoint without an intervening intermammary sulcus.
- Treatment of noise phobia in dogs: a review of recent studies
- sebaceous secretions of the intermammary sulcus of bitches shortly after parturition. It is believed to have a calming effect on dogs (Sheppard and Mills, 2003).
- Postoperative evaluation of the surgical treatment of accessory teat
- the intermammary sulci and craniocaudaland latero- medial survey films were taken.
- A word of caution: do not wake sleeping dogs; micrometastases of melanoma
- Her melanoma was located in the intermammary sulcus, had a Breslow thickness of 4 mm, a Clark's level IV, it was ulcerated and highly melanotic. The bilateral sentinel node biopsy was negative.
- Urban Dictionary: intermammary sulcus
- 1. intermammary sulcus. the area between a woman's breasts; cleavage.
- Urban Dictionary: intermammary sulcus t-shirts, mugs and magnets
- by pennylane826. the area between a woman's breasts; cleavage.
- Sulcus - Medical Definition of Mammary Sulcus
- Oct 19, 2009 The fold between your breasts is called the intermammary sulcus, more commonly known as cleavage.
- AlloDerm Sling for Correction of Synmastia After Immediate, Tissue
- Introduction: Synmastia is a condition in which the breasts are conjoint and the natural intermammary sulcus is obliterated.
Intermammary Sulcus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Intermammary Sulcus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.