International Mister Leather
A selection of articles related to international mister leather.
Original articles from our library related to the International Mister Leather. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on International Mister Leather.
- Hypnosis References
- Bower, G. (1990). Awareness, the unconscious and repression : An experimental psychologist's perspective . In J.L. Singer (Ed.), Repression and Dissociation: Implications for personality, theory, psychopathology, and health . (Pp, 209-222). Chicago:...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- An Open Letter To The Pagan Community
- The following is an "Open Letter" to the Pagan Community from one of the nations "top" Buddhists (in a non-hierarchical way) and appeared in the Winter '93-'94 Green Egg. Since it's an "Open Letter" I doubt I'm stomping on anyone'...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
International Mister Leather is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, International Mister Leather books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Leather Life: International Mr. Leather 2015 Patrick Smith
- I felt like it was important for me to represent the leather community on the steps of the court. I reached out to the DC Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, and they joined me there.
- International Mr. Leather Brings LGBT Outreach to Egypt and Morocco
- International Mr. Leather Patrick Smith has made an LGBT outreach visit to Egypt and Morocco, following a trip to Uganda last September.
- International Mr. Leather Patrick Smith takes Egypt and Morocco
- Patrick, who was born in Canada but now lives in California, won his Mr. Leather title at a ceremony in Chicago in May 2015, and is also Mr. Los Angeles Leather 2015.
- Life Advice from the Legendary Parisian Waiter Who Has Served More Famous
- The spot quickly became the Parisian HQ of national and international artists: Oscar Wilde, Alfred Jarry, Guillaume Apollinaire, André Gide, Jean Giraudoux, Picasso, Fernand Léger, Prévert, Hemingway, and many others.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.