A selection of articles related to internet slang.
Original articles from our library related to the Internet Slang. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Internet Slang.
- The Internet as a Magical Tool
- Ever consider the internet as a magical tool? Often the most magical of tools are not the ones we keep on our altar, but the ones that surround us every day, in places we never thought to look. The internet is one of the fastest growing "entities"...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Goddess Epona
- Lately, it seems that Epona is coming back into Her own with the growing popularity of the internet. Most people identify with Her through Her connection with horses - She is the protector of them, after all - but most people don't seem to be aware of all Her...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Confessions of a TNT Reiki Master
- Last October I began to take Reiki classes. It came on the heels of an energy healing class I had taken that summer at the request of my friend Henry. At the time I had no intention on becoming a healer. Henry, my best friend and soul brother, lives along...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Why would anyone need to use a pendulum? Well if you are serious about psychic or spiritual development this is just one of many great ways to open your psyche and its easy to use. The main reason I use the pendulum now is purely to aid and further develop my...
Divination >> Pendulums
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Internet Slang is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Internet Slang books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Internet slang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Nov 16, 2004 Internet slang is slang that have been developed and used by users of the Internet.
- INTERNET LINGO AND TERMS Internet Slang Terms All Parents
- INTERNET LINGO AND TERMS. Internet Slang Terms All Parents Should Know: Do you know what these terms mean? Your kids do!
Suggested News Resources
- Balloon entertainer came to Florida for sex with 14-year-old boy
- Kalin said he was "looking for some fun tonight" and described himself as "6c's" and "ddf," Internet slang for "sexy" and "drug/disease free." He also asked if the boy were "legal" but worried that he was chatting with a cop.
- How to make the social media lingo work for your business
- But in Hebden Bridge, two friends are trying to de-myth the internet slang and open the web out to those who want to use it.
- 'Sexting,' 'Retweet,' 'Cyberbullying' Added To Concise Oxford English Dictionary
- By including Internet slang and terminology in its latest edition, the Oxford University Press proves its commitment to "setting out new meanings for words".
- Theater: A spoonful of sugar
- The title for the play is taken from "half-sugar-ism", which is Internet slang, and deals with the modern notions of how to keep the love lasting longer. However, is this little bit of sugar the poison or the cure?
Suggested Web Resources
- Internet Slang words - Internet Dictionary - InternetSlang.com
- Internet Slang words - Internet Dictionary. Internet Slang.
- Text Slang - Chat Acronyms - IM Chat - InternetSlang.com
- Text Slang - Chat Acronyms - IM Chat. Internet Slang.
- Internet Slang Dictionary & Text Slang Translator
- Internet Slang & Acronym Dictionary, Translator, and other slang resources. Keep your kids safe: Translate their internet and text slang.
- Text & Internet Slang Dictionary - Lookup Internet & Text Slang
- Internet & Text Slang Dictionary - Glossary of Slang Terms.
- Internet slang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Internet slang (Internet short-hand, netspeak or chatspeak) is a type of slang that Internet users have popularized, and in many cases, have coined.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Internet Slang Topics
Related searchesbuffer solutions
hitachi 917 tests available
kitsch the concept of the kitsch-man
hindu calendar history
mestizo famous mestizos