- in·ter·po·late ( n-tûr p -l t ). v. in·ter·po·lat·ed, in·ter·po·lat·ing, in·ter·po·lates.
- Perspective-Correct Interpolation
- correct interpolation by linear interpolation in the screen space.
- Starting a new game project, want feedback on some code design decisions
- Ive got the basics on how I want to handle rendering the game, updating the simulation, managing different states/rooms/stages etc, with a fixed step update and interpolation for rendering.
- You cannot reply to this topic
- The question is, can I somehow create a new transformation matrix that is effectively a part way "interpolation" between the previous frame transformation matrix and the current frame transformation matrix (for some arbitrary fraction of 1 frame time)?
- spherical billboards
- My vertex shader knows the center and radius of the sphere so presumably I can pass that to the shader as varying since the interpolation of it won't alter the value as all four vertices in each ball's quad have the same values.
- How to handle things like sound effects and bullets over network
- So far I send the positions, velocities and so on of all actors some times per second and the clients use interpolation. On the client side, only parts of the game logic are executed.
- Interpolation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In the mathematical field of numerical analysis, interpolation is a method of constructing new data points within the range of a discrete set of known data points.
- Interpolate | Define Interpolate at Dictionary.com
- /ɪnˈtɜr pəˌleɪt/ Show Spelled [in-tur-puh-leyt] Show IPA verb, -lat·ed, -lat·ing. verb (used with object). 1.
- Linear Interpolation Equation Formula Calculator
- Linear interpolation calculator solving for y2 given x1, x2, x3, y1 and y3.
- Interpolation: Digital Imaging: Glossary: Learn: Digital Photography
- Interpolation Digital Imaging Glossary Learn Digital Camera Digital Photography.
Interpolation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Interpolation books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesvesica piscis geometry
back-channel in linguistics
abiogenic petroleum origin
first feigenbaum constant
earl of rochester