A selection of articles related to interpretation.
Original articles from our library related to the Interpretation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Interpretation.
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 40
- Chapter 40 40:1 And it came to pass after these things, that the butler of the king of Egypt and his baker had offended their lord the king of Egypt. 40:2 And Pharaoh was wroth against two of his officers, against the chief of the butlers, and against the...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What is Reiki?
- A Brief Overview The knowledge that an unseen energy flows through all living things and is connected directly to the quality of health has been part of the wisdom of many cultures since ancient times. The existence of this "life force energy" has...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
Interpretation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Interpretation books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Classical ballet interpretation of "Don Quixote" presented March 18 in Bloomsburg
- BLOOMSBURG — Dozens of leading dancers from across Russia will visit Pennsylvania to present the full-length classical ballet interpretation of “Don Quixote” on Friday, March 18, at 8 p.m., at Mitrani Hall on the campus of Bloomsburg University.
- John Piper Challenges Oprah on Her Interpretation of Bible's Psalm 37:4
- Media magnate Oprah Winfrey recently interpreted her favorite Bible verse, Psalm 37:4, for "The Late Show" host Steven Colbert, but Minnesota-based Bethlehem College & Seminary Chancellor John Piper questions Winfrey's understanding. In a podcast last ...
- Agenzija Sapport launches sign language interpretation service
- Parliamentary secretary for people with a disability Justyne Caruana launched a sign language interpretation service under Agenzija Sapport earlier today. “There are already 65 people making use of this service,” she said, adding that the service was ...
- What's The Greatest TV DC Superhero Interpretation?
- We've had some legendary interpretations over the years - beginning with Adam West's unforgettable performance as Batman in the 1966-68 TV series.
- FDA Offers New Guidance on Interpretation of BPCIA
- The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on Friday released draft guidance on its interpretation of the "deemed to be a license" provision of the Biologics Price Competition and Innovation Act (BPCIA) of 2010.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.