A selection of articles related to interpretations.
Original articles from our library related to the Interpretations. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Interpretations.
- Palm Reading
- There are palm readers who claim the they could foretell the future and in way forewarn the individual. Palm reading is also known as chirology.
Divination >> Palmistry
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Basic Concepts of Numerology
- The concept of numerology demonstrates that everything in the universe vibrates as its own frequency. You find the vibration rate of any object and you can link the qualities and positive energies linked to it.
Symbology >> Numerology
- I can't believe I'm now starting on the Second Aett of the Elder Futhark. Time is indeed flying by! Looks like this is a highly auspicious, or at least a very fitting time for me to write this article! While Hagalaz literally means "hail" as in ice...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Sowilo is reconstructed Common Germanic the Rune for the sound represented by the Roman letter "S." It was known as Sol or Sig in Old Norse, Sigel in Anglo-Saxon, and Sauil or Saugil in Gothic. Notice how close Gothic is, relatively speaking, to the...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Interpretations is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Interpretations books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Deadline to enter Modern Interpretations of Historic Design IV approaches
- The deadline for entry in the Modern Interpretations of Historic Design IV –Designs from the Hastings Needle work Company Arts Challenge is quickly approaching – April 30. This arts challenge is open to all artists locally, statewide, nationwide, and ...
- Interpretations of Confederate history are misleading
- Jul 3, 2015; Daytona Beach, FL, USA; Confederate flags in the Daytona Speedway infield following practice or the Coke Zero 400 Powered By Coca-Cola at Daytona International Speedway. Mandatory Credit: Reinhold Matay-USA TODAY Sports.
- Creative interpretations
- The Lotus, as a metaphor, has never stopped stimulating a dancer or a choreographer's creative impetus. Apsaras Arts, Singapore, with Antara, the PR initiative of Aalaap, Chennai, presented 'Alapadma - The Lotus Unfolds', a Bharatanatyam group ...
- Kees Engelbarts' Unique Platinum Tsuba Features Rare Crafts And Imaginative
- The first thing that probably hit you in the title of this post is the word “tsuba.” This needs a bit of explanation. A tsuba is the hand guard of a traditional Japanese sword.
- 'Reading Genesis: Beginnings': a treasure trove of modern interpretations
- I once had in my office a New Yorker cartoon that pictured Abraham looking up at the sky and asking, “You want us to cut off our what?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.