A selection of articles related to interrogation.
Original articles from our library related to the Interrogation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Interrogation.
- Hypnosis References
- Bower, G. (1990). Awareness, the unconscious and repression : An experimental psychologist's perspective . In J.L. Singer (Ed.), Repression and Dissociation: Implications for personality, theory, psychopathology, and health . (Pp, 209-222). Chicago:...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Interrogation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Interrogation books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Conducting Successful Interrogations
- ing adequate interrogation training, and understanding that ity of successful interrogations.
- WASHINGTDN.DC 20511
- interrogation program that would he safe, effective, and legal.
Suggested News Resources
- Hot Corner: WWE star CM Punk in the interrogation room
- Time to put him in the Interrogation Room. Joe Cowley: Tell me about these dirty-looking Cubs hats I hear you're always wearing. CM Punk: I've lost a few, and a couple have simply disintegrated.
- CBI to seek Atala's custodial interrogation
- Panaji, Aug 28 (IBNS) The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) will on Monday move the NDPS Court seeking permission to interrogate international drug lord Yaniv Benaim (Atala) in the on-going police-drug nexus probe.
- Jury hears police interrogation in case of infant's death
- On the second day of testimony, a jury listened to nearly three hours of police interrogation of Larry Allen Hayes Jr., who is on trial for the death of his girlfriend's infant daughter.
- Kenyan suspect loses UK court bid
- Omar Awadh Omar says he was illegally taken from Kenya to Uganda for interrogation by Western officials. Mr Omar has since been accused of being part of a massive plot that killed more than 70 people in Kampala last July.
Suggested Web Resources
- HowStuffWorks "How Police Interrogation Works"
- Find out how skilled interrogators can get even the most hardened criminal to ' fess up.
- Interrogation | Define Interrogation at Dictionary.com
- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:"Eeny meeny mainee mo" had a different ending 100 years ago. What was it?
- Interrogate - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- interrogate (verb) · cross-interrogate (verb). in·ter·ro·gate. verb \in-ˈter-ə-ˌgāt, -ˈ te-rə-\.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
r k narayan childhood
dream interpretation corn
common bean toxicity
typhoid fever carriers