A selection of articles related to interrogation.
Original articles from our library related to the Interrogation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Interrogation.
- Hypnosis References
- Bower, G. (1990). Awareness, the unconscious and repression : An experimental psychologist's perspective . In J.L. Singer (Ed.), Repression and Dissociation: Implications for personality, theory, psychopathology, and health . (Pp, 209-222). Chicago:...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Interrogation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Interrogation books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Conducting Successful Interrogations
- ing adequate interrogation training, and understanding that ity of successful interrogations.
- WASHINGTDN.DC 20511
- interrogation program that would he safe, effective, and legal.
Suggested News Resources
- Hot Corner: WWE star CM Punk in the interrogation room
- Time to put him in the Interrogation Room. Joe Cowley: Tell me about these dirty-looking Cubs hats I hear you're always wearing. CM Punk: I've lost a few, and a couple have simply disintegrated.
- CBI to seek Atala's custodial interrogation
- Panaji, Aug 28 (IBNS) The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) will on Monday move the NDPS Court seeking permission to interrogate international drug lord Yaniv Benaim (Atala) in the on-going police-drug nexus probe.
- Jury hears police interrogation in case of infant's death
- On the second day of testimony, a jury listened to nearly three hours of police interrogation of Larry Allen Hayes Jr., who is on trial for the death of his girlfriend's infant daughter.
- Kenyan suspect loses UK court bid
- Omar Awadh Omar says he was illegally taken from Kenya to Uganda for interrogation by Western officials. Mr Omar has since been accused of being part of a massive plot that killed more than 70 people in Kampala last July.
Suggested Web Resources
- HowStuffWorks "How Police Interrogation Works"
- Find out how skilled interrogators can get even the most hardened criminal to ' fess up.
- Interrogation | Define Interrogation at Dictionary.com
- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:"Eeny meeny mainee mo" had a different ending 100 years ago. What was it?
- Interrogate - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- interrogate (verb) · cross-interrogate (verb). in·ter·ro·gate. verb \in-ˈter-ə-ˌgāt, -ˈ te-rə-\.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesairsoft pellet ballistics
reginald innes pocock
dimebag darrell abbotts murder
anna vissi discography
damping example mass-spring-damper
dream symbol internal sensor
emma goldman birth control