A selection of articles related to intertransversarii muscle.
Original articles from our library related to the Intertransversarii Muscle. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Intertransversarii Muscle.
- Preparations for Sex Magick
- "Spectacular achievement is always preceded by spectacular preparation." Robert H. Schuller The first thing is being a good body with your body ! Human bodies are beautifully shaped and wondrously working temples of the soul; in sex magick the body...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Juice Fasting 1.01: Building Will
- Two of the biggest problems with any metaphysical pursuit are: 1. Lack of will power 2. Dietary caused low energy levels Will Power: Will power is quite different from 'personality strength'. Just because a person has great personality strength does not mean...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Development
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Arnica montana
- Arnica is a famous first aid remedy. It does great work in cases of traumas, damage or injuries, whether they are physical or mental/emotional, whether it occurred recently or years ago. What is the healing factor of Arnica? On the physical plane it cures...
Remedies >> Remedies A
Intertransversarii Muscle is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Intertransversarii Muscle books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- How Muscles Reveal Joint Dysfunction
- erector spinae muscles into underlying fourth-layer spinal muscles (multifidus, rotatores, levator costalis and intertransversarii).
- Surgical AnatonlY of the Anterior Cervical Spine: The Disc Space
- protected anteriorly by only small intertransversarii muscles. (Figs. 1 and 7) (15).
- Australian Journal of Osteopathy
- muscles are the interspinales and intertransversarii muscles, but these are weak and operate at considerable mechanical disadvantage.
Suggested Web Resources
- Intertransversarii muscle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Intertransversarii are small muscles placed between the transverse processes of the vertebræ. Contents. 1 Divisions.
- File:Intertransversarii muscles.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- File:Intertransversarii muscles.jpg.
- Back Muscles in the Lumbar Spine With Reference to
- The intertransversarii are small muscles placed between the transverse processes of the vertebrae, most pronounced in the cervical region.
- Intertransversarii muscle | Facebook
- Intertransversarii muscle - Description: The Intertransversarii are small muscles placed between the transverse processes of the vertebræ.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.