A selection of articles related to intestinal ailments.
Original articles from our library related to the Intestinal Ailments. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Intestinal Ailments.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Lachesis (Venom from the Surucucu snake)
- This remedy is made of the poison of the Surucucu,the Bushmaster, a very aggressive and poisonous snake, with the Latin name Trigonocephalus Lachesis. In many cultures the snake symbolizes the instinctive forces in us, our "beastly" and emotional...
Remedies >> Remedies L
- Most homoeopatic books describe the metal Platinum as mainly a remedy for women. I myself know several male Platinums, and I would like to start this homoeopatic picture with one of them: Mr. K. Birkenstock, manufacturer of healthy hippie-sandals, dismissed...
Remedies >> Remedies P
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Thyme (Thymus Spp.)
- This is a powerful antiseptic. It is useful for bronchial and intestinal ailments. You can use thyme in a homemade mouthwash to prevent tooth decay. Thyme is also burnt to fumigate magical spaces. It brings good health, and is placed under the pillow to ward...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary T
- --> In many ways Causticum is the opposite of Staphisagria: Causticum-personalities cannot stand injustice and will defend themselves very actively and passionately against it. Causticums are very sympathetic people, finding themselves in conflict with...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Cuprum metallicum (Copper)
- The metal Cuprum, copper, is associated with Venus. The Goddess Venus was born from the sea (the water-element symbolizes our feelings and emotions), standing on a shell and only dressed in her long, copper-blond hairs. Venus became the Goddess of love,...
Remedies >> Remedies C
Intestinal Ailments is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Intestinal Ailments books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Water-related work swamps area
- And the Iowa Department of Natural Resources is trying to figure out why blooms of blue-green algae that can emit a toxin that causes rashes and intestinal illnesses are getting worse.
- India's Groundbreaking Deworming Initiative: Begin With the Children
- Various areas in India remain entangled in a constant battle with many of these types of diseases, including intestinal worms. Intestinal worms are a serious cause for concern—pne that is still being overlooked.
- Could Chicken Meat Paralyze You?
- The questionable food safety of chicken and other poultry products in the US, therefore, is not entirely surprising.
- Novel reprogramming factor yields more efficient induction of human
- These cells are potent tools for drug development and modeling of disease, and they also hold potential to transform transplantation medicine by creating patient-specific pluripotent stem cells for cell-replacement therapies. ...