A selection of articles related to intestine.
Original articles from our library related to the Intestine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Intestine.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Ambra grisea
- Ambergris is a fatty substance from the intestine of a whale. Personally I am very curious what brought someone to the idea of testing this stuff for its healing properties. One thing is for sure: this person did a good job. Ambra is the solution for the shy...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Argentum nitricum (Silver Nitrate)
- This is silver nitrate, a very 'warm' remedy, meaning that it fits warm-blooded people. There is also Argentum metallicum, the homoeopatic metal silver, and that one fits very chilly persons. Argentum nitricum and Argentum metallicum are quite alike, although...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- This remedy is made of the bitter cucumber. The pure tincture of this cucumber causes a spasmodic cramping of all organs within the belly. Anger and indignation, fury together with irritation can result in heavy, very painful colic, that can only be endured...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- This is almost exclusively a remedy for women. It especially fits women with a soft, friendly and yielding character, who are easily in tears. The remedy is made of the Anemone Pulsatilla, a dark purple flower of the Ranunculacea, which trims her sails...
Remedies >> Remedies P
- Avocado green with patches of pinkish red. Balances the four lower chakras. These are often thought the most difficult to bring into line as they affect our desires, sensuality, will and emotions. A marathon runner's stone. Works with breathing and allocation...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Intestine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Intestine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Small Intestine Cancer
- Jun 21, 2011 intestine.
- The C. elegans intestine*
- McGhee, J.D. The C.
- Cancers of the Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine - SEER
- Table 3.1: Cancers of the Esophagus, Stomach, and Small Intestine: Number of Cases and Exclusions, 12 SEER Areas, 1988-. 2001.
- CT of the small intestine: Enterography and angiography
- www.appliedradiology.com SUPPLEMENT TO APPLIED RADIOLOGYİ.
- The Large Intestine in Nutrition and Disease
- The Large Intestine in Nutrition and Disease. Dr. John H.
Suggested News Resources
- Research and Markets: Small Intestine Cancer - Pipeline Review, Q3 2011
- 'Small Intestine Cancer - Pipeline Review, Q3 2011', provides an overview of the Small Intestine Cancer therapeutic pipeline.
- Feeding piglets intestines for better health
- Research by animal nutrition company Provimi has found that piglets with higher feed intakes and on specific diets have healthier intestines and perform better than piglets on lower intakes and diets with different components.
- Ed Blonz: Getting acquainted with friendly bacteria
- There is a colony of “friendly” bacteria that live in our large intestine in the community of bugs known as our intestinal flora.
- I haven't had a real meal in two years because my stomach's paralysed
- Usually, the stomach contracts to send food into the small intestine for digestion. Here, it is moved on through peristalsis — waves of muscle contraction that move food through the digestive tract.
- Causes of Poor Digestion
- If your diet contains high amounts of pesticides, food additives, colourings, artificial ingredients, trans fats, hydrogenated oils, and other unhealthy ingredients the cells of the small intestine will become inflamed and damaged.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Intestines (Human Anatomy): Picture, Function, Location, Parts
- WebMD's Intestines Anatomy Page provides a detailed image and definition of the intestines.
- How the Body Works : The Small Intestine - YouTube
- Aug 3, 2007 The Small Intestine The small intestine, a twenty-one-foot tube, lies in coils in the abdomen.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessukhoi su-47 general characteristics
the subterraneans film version
bbc radio 1 history
swastika art and architecture