A selection of articles related to intestine.
Original articles from our library related to the Intestine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Intestine.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Avocado green with patches of pinkish red. Balances the four lower chakras. These are often thought the most difficult to bring into line as they affect our desires, sensuality, will and emotions. A marathon runner's stone. Works with breathing and allocation...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Ambra grisea
- Ambergris is a fatty substance from the intestine of a whale. Personally I am very curious what brought someone to the idea of testing this stuff for its healing properties. One thing is for sure: this person did a good job. Ambra is the solution for the shy...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Argentum nitricum (Silver Nitrate)
- This is silver nitrate, a very 'warm' remedy, meaning that it fits warm-blooded people. There is also Argentum metallicum, the homoeopatic metal silver, and that one fits very chilly persons. Argentum nitricum and Argentum metallicum are quite alike, although...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- This remedy is made of the bitter cucumber. The pure tincture of this cucumber causes a spasmodic cramping of all organs within the belly. Anger and indignation, fury together with irritation can result in heavy, very painful colic, that can only be endured...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- This is almost exclusively a remedy for women. It especially fits women with a soft, friendly and yielding character, who are easily in tears. The remedy is made of the Anemone Pulsatilla, a dark purple flower of the Ranunculacea, which trims her sails...
Remedies >> Remedies P
Intestine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Intestine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- First large-scale study on the secretion of the human intestine
- A breakthrough in basic research and the first comprehensive study on the secretory activity of the human intestine: over a period of eight years, Dr. Dagmar Krüger of the Department of Human Biology at TU Munich has examined more than 2200 specimens ...
- Excessive growth of bacteria in small intestine could lead to stunting in
- Excessive growth of bacteria in the small intestine could be damaging the guts of young children, leading to stunting, scientists from the U.S. and Bangladesh have discovered.
- Tiny Cameras to See in the Intestines
- If those tests come up empty, Dr. Brettholz tries the PillCam to examine the small intestine for bleeding polyps, tumors or abnormal blood vessels.
- Scientists find 'link' between bacterial overgrowth in small intestine and
- Bacteria can build up in children's small intestine due to poor hygiene practice, but this study published in the journal 'mBio' for the first time related this overgrowth to stunting, a very common childhood growth disorder. Speaking to bdnews24.com, ...
- Doctor in dock for removing intestine
- MUMBAI: In a landmark development, the Maharashtra Medical Council (MMC) has temporarily suspended the registration of a Mulund doctor for removing a portion of a patient's intestine allegedly without complete medical investigations. The patient ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslist of seaports east china sea
741 operational amplifier
dilberry lake provincial park
milton massachusetts history