A selection of articles related to intracranial injury.
Original articles from our library related to the Intracranial Injury. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Intracranial Injury.
- Healing Routine: How to setup a Healing Ritual
- This is a suggested form for rituals for any healing spell: First of all, there some things which much be done before the ritual itself. You need to diagnose your patient so that you know exactly what kind of healing where in which person you want to...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Berkano, the second rune in the third aett, is the rune for the sound of the letter “B.” In the Younger Futhark, it sometimes stood for the sound of “P” as well, since Perthro did not carry over into that Futhark. Its meaning is “birch tree.” The beautiful,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The Seven Shaman Principles
- The World is What You Think It Is Positive thoughts attract positive people and events, and negative thoughts attract negative people and events. Corollary: Everything is a dream Dreams are real and reality is a dream. The only test we use for a reality check...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
Intracranial Injury is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Intracranial Injury books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Prediction of Intracranial Injury in Children Aged Five Years and
- Fourteen (8%) patients had intracranial injury or depressed skull frac- ture on CT. 100%) sensitive for identifying patients with intracranial injury.
- • Intracranial injury
- Poor visual prognosis: • Retinal damage. • Cortical loss. Shaken Baby Syndrome - Classic.
- International Diagostic Codes (ICD9) Injury and Poisoning
- FRACTURE OF VAULT OF SKULL. 800.0.
- Evaluation of a Modified Prediction Instrument to Identify Significant
- Results: A significant intracranial injury was identified by CT in 138 (8.3%) patients modified instrument to detect significant intracranial injury was 90.
Suggested News Resources
- Jonah Lehrer Expands on the Parkinson's and Traumatic Brain Injury Connection
- So on that rambling note, last week I wrote about the recent discovery concerning the link between Parkinson's (a mental disorder that attacks dopamine neurons), and Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), which is just a general intracranial injury.
Suggested Web Resources
- Traumatic brain injury - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI), also known as intracranial injury, occurs when an external force traumatically injures the brain.
- Intracranial Injury
- Intracranial Injury. Extra-axial (Figs 3,4). Extra-axial lesions are usually hemorrhagic in nature.
- The Prediction of Intracranial Injury After Minor Head Trauma in the
- A meta-analysis of variables that predict significant intracranial injury in minor head trauma. Arch Dis Child. 2004;89:653–659.
- 2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis 854.* : Intracranial injury of other and
- Free 2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis 854.* : Intracranial injury of other and unspecified nature.