A selection of articles related to intravenous therapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Intravenous Therapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Intravenous Therapy.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- What Makes Hypnosis Interesting?
- For researchers, hypnosis remains interesting because it is so resistant to comprehensive theoretical understanding, and because many of the basic hypnotic phenomena seem to challenge our understanding of how central neurological mechanisms are organized. For...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Holy Oak
- The majesty of the Oak has been recognized by many cultures. The Celts, the Germanic and Nordic tribes, and the ancient Greeks all attributed this tree to their main god. To them the Oak represented power, protection and durability. The fiery Oak has strong...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
Intravenous Therapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Intravenous Therapy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Intravenous Therapy - NREMT
- p309/8-003k. National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians. Advanced Level Practical Examination.
- Maintenance of Peripheral Intravenous Therapy for EMT-Basic
- PERIPHERAL INTRAVENOUS THERAPY. FOR. EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIANS.
- - 246 - Module 11 INTRAVENOUS THERAPY INTRODUCTION An
- Discuss complications which may occur with IV therapy. • Discuss nursing . Intravenous therapy means different things to different people.
- Intravenous Therapy
- Intravenous therapy. Page 1 of 2. Intravenous therapy.
Suggested News Resources
- Economy is sick: Time to stop pampering MPs
- For the 375 directly elected MPs in Parliament, at a cost of about Shs200 million for each vehicle, taxpayers would forfeit a whooping Shs75 billion at a time when the economy is on intravenous therapy.
- W.Va. physician has museum for medical artifacts
- One case holds feeders for the invalid, china bowls with spouts, used to serve broth and liquids before the invention of intravenous therapy. A collection of spoons with lids was used to give doses of medicines.
- Cubist initiates phase III trial of CXA-201 in patients with complicated
- CXA-201 is being developed as a first-line intravenous therapy for the treatment of serious Gram-negative bacterial infections in the hospital, including those caused by multi-drug resistant Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- Infusion Therapy Act important, bipartisan bill
- Many patients in the United States rely upon infusion or intravenous therapy for their medication. Certain medications, including blood transfusions, can be administered only intravenously.
- Help for migraines
- Cook has seen a neurologist, tried intravenous therapy, monitored her sun exposure and tried Imitrex and a lifestyle class, but nothing has helped as much as her own treatment of pop, Excedrin and rest in the dark.
Suggested Web Resources
- Intravenous therapy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Intravenous therapy or IV therapy is the giving of substances directly into a vein. The word intravenous simply means "within a vein".
- Starting Intravenous Therapy - YouTube
- Nov 17, 2008 Nursing Skill #1: Starting a IVby LeukaRust169755 views; Thumbnail 5:15. Add to.
- IV Therapy
- If the IV treatment is for a life-threatening illness or injury, your choice may be limited to an area that remains open during hypoperfusion.
- Intravenous Therapy
- Intravenous Therapy. Department of EMS Professions. Temple College.
- Intravenous Therapy News and Updates with IVTEAM
- Intravenous (IV) therapy and care of vascular access devices play a pivotal role in the delivery of modern healthcare treatments.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.