- In·u·it also In·nu·it ( n y - t). n. pl.
- A Circumpolar Inuit Declaration on Sovereignty in the Arctic
- 1.2 Inuit have been living in the Arctic from time immemorial.
- Cardiovascular Risk Factors in Inuit of Greenland
- International Journal of Epidemiology article. Includes research methods used, results and references.
- The Inuit Paradox
- The Inuit Paradox. How can people who gorge on fat and rarely see a vegetable be healthier than we are?
- A Collection of Curricula for the STARLAB Inuit Star Lore Cylinder
- Constellations and star groups on the Inuit Star Lore cylinder.
- Thinning ice has big impact on life in Greenland
- Brennan Linsley / AP Inuit hunter Nukappi Brandt steers his small boat as he and his daughter Aaneeraq, 9, scan the water for seals, accompanied by his other daughter Luusi, 8, outside Qeqertarsuaq, Disko Island, Greenland, July 21.
- Inuit Leader and a Filmmaker Receive Northern Medals
- By ICTMN Staff August 26, 2011 An Inuit leader and a filmmaker have received the Northern Medal from the Governor General's office. The award was created in 2005.
- The struggle for Greenland's oil
- On the streets, Inuit traders display their wares in cardboard boxes, selling anything from cut-price DVDs to fur hats.
- Torngat provides new employment options for Inuit
- The park has a base camp that employs 16 people, all of who are local Inuit. Camp manager Wayne Broomfield says the jobs are welcome in the region. "It's very important.
- Iqaluit bowhead whale hunt underway
- Beginning of Story Content Hunters in Iqaluit have embarked on a bowhead whale hunt this week, the first in recent history for Inuit in Nunavut's capital city.
- The Inuit
- The Inuit (The People) Nunavut Handbook cover. Land · Food · Clothes · Travel · Work · Play · Houses · Tools · More Information.
- inuit.gif (3744 bytes). Habitat.
- Inuit - History, Modern era, Acculturation and Assimilation
- Once known as Eskimos, the Inuit inhabit the Arctic region, one of the most forbidding territories on earth.
Inuit is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Inuit books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesfidel castro human rights in cuba
transposition cipher rail fence
nasal irrigation tools