- Return of alcohol fuels controversy, worry in Iqaluit
- In his office, Okalik wears his signature sealskin vest, an image over his heart of an 'inukshuk' and a brilliant sun. That's for his traditional name: 'Siqiniq'. The sun.
- Why Arctic voices are critical to climate change strategies
- A man looks at a giant inukshuk as the moon rises above it in Rankin Inlet, Nunavut. The inukshuk is a stone landmark used by the Inuit people in the Arctic. REUTERS/Chris Wattie.
- Inukshuk disappears before it can be moved
- The Inukshuk was destined to be delivered to Andrews. “She had put so much effort and work into creating the Eco Club and this lovely outdoor spot,” said Janzen.
- Inukshuk-building movement spreads across Hamilton
- Stone by stone, the memories of the missing and murdered indigenous people are being resurrected through an Inukshuk-building movement across Hamilton. A small group of mostly aboriginal men and women have been spending countless hours building ...
- Sudbury police senior ranks switch white shirts to black
- "We build on each other much like an inukshuk that supports each other, where no one piece of the inukshuk is more important than the other." Pedersen said even he wears a black shirt, the same as officers on the front line.
Inukshuk is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Inukshuk books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchespresbyterian ecclesiology
history of north finchley
native american medicine
motown production process