- Barrow woman surprised to hear a familiar voice in 'The Revenant' - her own
- They're in the Inupiaq language of Arctic Alaska, spoken by Doreen Nutaaq Simmonds of Barrow. Simmonds was watching the Oscar-winning film in Fairbanks with her son and a friend when she unexpectedly encountered her 15 seconds of fame. As the ...
- Anchorage Opera heads to rural Alaska to perform Inupiaq adaptation of 'Hansel
- It has partnered with the University of Alaska Anchorage Opera Ensemble to put on a performance called “Aklaq and Nayak,” an Inupiaq adaptation of Hansel and Gretel. It's the first production in the opera's education touring program called “AO-2-Go.”.
- KNBA News - Igiugig Receives Hydropower Grant; Skagway Business Charged with
- When he returned, the agent told Gengler that the artist was not Alaska Native or Inupiaq, but was from Cambodia.
- Achagat app brings Inupiaq to iPhones
- Inupiaq texters and Tweeters and Snapchatters can put away their “ABCs” and pull out their Achagats. Two brothers from Kotzebue recently debuted their new app for iPhones, which features the first ever Inupiaq-specific keyboard.
- Seek Grace — and Tea
- When I think what it means to be American, I think of many things: strong spirit, optimism, expansive thinking, fierceness and unmitigated commitment to new things. What I don't think of: fear. But somehow, fear is the new status quo.
Inupiaq is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Inupiaq books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmedicine lake volcano glass mountain
history of thailand democracy
meaning of dreams e
august 29 holidays and observances
orange oil insecticide
politics of cuba legislative branch