Invasion Of The Body Snatchers Themes
A selection of articles related to invasion of the body snatchers themes.
Original articles from our library related to the Invasion Of The Body Snatchers Themes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Invasion Of The Body Snatchers Themes.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Invasion Of The Body Snatchers Themes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Invasion Of The Body Snatchers Themes books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Confessions of a horror film addict reveal that the obsession stems from the
- Jha's favourites include The Omen, The Shining, and Let The Right One In (the latter is an innovative Swedish take on the vampire theme), because they combine chills and scares with (non-vegetarian) food for thought. He adds: “I ...
- The Empty Apocalypse of Style
- “Dominic and Dominic” is a dig at the stultifying conservatism of suburban living in the tradition of Invasion of the Body Snatchers that stays entirely at the surface.
- Donovan's Brain
- Robert Heinlein's 1951 novel 'The Puppet Masters' inspired not only its own 1994 film adaptation but it also inspired Jack Finney's own novel about possession by an alien organism 'The Body Snatchers' which was adapted into no less than four films.
- Philip Kaufman's Invasion Of The Body Snatchers, and the enduring power of the
- In 1978, director Philip Kaufman brought his own version of Invasion Of The Body Snatchers to the screen, and on the face of it, his movie's a typical remake as we now understand the term.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.