- Statistical Risk Models
- This (generally) results in a positive-definite (and thus invertible) risk model covariance matrix so long as K < M, where M + 1 is the number of observations in the time series.
- Los arreglos de objetos en filas y columnas se llaman matrices; si los objetos son números y el número de filas es igual al de columnas, se les puede asignar un valor, el determinante.
- Quiz Bowl Answers
- It gives the area of the parallelogram formed by two vectors. The solutions to a system of linear equations are a ratio of two of these quantities, by Cramer's Rule. If this quantity is non-zero, a matrix is invertible.
- Chipping away at the Fuchs' problem: Sunil Chebolu makes mathematical strides
- [For those algebra novices: A group is a set with a single binary operation like the multiplication of invertible matrices. A ring is a set with two compatible binary operations like addition and multiplication of integers.
- Biometric identification systems. What risks for our privacy?
- Films like Star Wars, Mission Impossible or Matrix, to mention the most famous, have always showed us scenes where personal identification, especially to access reserved areas, is verified by means of voice or some other physical traits.
Invertible Matrices is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Invertible Matrices books and related discussion.