A selection of articles related to invisible worlds.
Original articles from our library related to the Invisible Worlds. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Invisible Worlds.
- Persephone - An Intutitive View
- Persephone is a Goddess whose history has been mainly inferred from ancient mythological placement of her as Demeter’s daughter and Hades wife. She has rarely been addressed outside of the context of her connection to these two more infamous individuals....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Hare Moon Ritual: Banishing Negativity with Roses
- This full moon circle ritual was written for the May full moon in the year 2000 -- the Hare moon. It is presented here as inspiration and raw material to others creating ritual circles. -Gwydion This circle is designed for banishing negativity from the...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Spider: Grandmother of Creation
- At the dawn of summer, in the warmth of springtime, Spider peeks her head out and begins again to spin her tale. Her tale, like her web is spiral, each year bringing greater more elaborate worlds and possibilities into manifestation. Her story, her web is the...
Symbology >> Animals
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Shamanic Death
- What is a Shaman’s death, and who’s likely to have one? The death itself is a suspension between worlds. States of consciousness. The individual today, who is likely to have a "Shamanic Death" is chasing extinction itself. Through that process the...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
Invisible Worlds is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Invisible Worlds books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- At the Intersection of Visible and Invisible Worlds: United States
- “At the Intersection of Visible and Invisible Worlds: United States Privacy Law and the Internet”. Dorothy J. Glancy (16 Santa Clara C&HT L.
- DigiScope: An Invisible Worlds Window
- DigiScope: An Invisible Worlds Window. Alois Ferscha. Research Institute for Pervasive Computing.
- Honoring Both Worlds- Visible and Invisible
- the “disappearance” of the invisible world and the Invisible. Ones.
- The Chancer Chronicles My Invisible World
- The Chancer. Chronicles. Three stories of second chances and hope for a boy and his dog.
- Seeing invisible worlds
- Seeing invisible worlds. Singapore Oscar-winning film- maker Tan Pin Pin doesn' t care for Hollywood thrills but is happy to document people's worlds.
Suggested News Resources
- Messengers of the Invisible
- "The followers of Vodun believe that there is a link between visible worlds of the living and the invisible worlds of the spirits" that is accessed through prayers, sacrifice, possession and divination.
- Het snelste levende wezen op aarde
- organisme (verhoudingsgewijs), dan zou je twintig keer de snelheid van het geluid bereiken. In een fractie van een seconde. Het klinkt een beetje als Top Gear, en dat is ook niet zo vreemd.
Suggested Web Resources
- Richard Hammonds Invisible Worlds: Fastest thing in the planet
- Mar 17, 2010 Richard Hammonds Invisible Worlds: Fastest thing in the planet. xblade1007 12 videos. Subscribe Alert icon Subscribed.
- BBC - BBC One Programmes - Richard Hammond's Invisible Worlds
- Oct 1, 2010 Richard Hammond explores the hidden secrets of the invisible world around us.
- Richard Hammond's Invisible Worlds | TV review | Television & radio
- Mar 17, 2010 The Richard Hammond approach to science TV involves blow-dried hair and not a lot else, says Sam Wollaston.
- Amazon.com: Invisible Worlds: Exploring the Unseen
- 'Argh! Where am I? Hold on to your head, this is going to be a twister.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.