A selection of articles related to invoking.
Original articles from our library related to the Invoking. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Invoking.
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Enochian Temples: The Lower Temple
- The previous sections dealt with the Temple primarily in its relation to the macrocosmic world. The Servient squares were considered only in their formation as the floor, and were largely ignored otherwise. But they can also be grouped to form altars of the...
Magick >> Enochian
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Healing Routine: How to setup a Healing Ritual
- This is a suggested form for rituals for any healing spell: First of all, there some things which much be done before the ritual itself. You need to diagnose your patient so that you know exactly what kind of healing where in which person you want to...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
Invoking is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Invoking books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Invoking Nehru, Modi urges parties to help in passing pending Bills
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday made a fresh pitch for passage of GST and other legislations in the Rajya Sabha considering the “conducive atmosphere” that has been prevailing in Parliament this session with cooperation from the opposition.
- Arizona Republicans Offended That Atheist Colleague Prayed For Them Without
- Arizona Republicans Offended That Atheist Colleague Prayed For Them Without Invoking God. State Rep. Juan Mendez was told this week that his prayer wasn't the right kind of prayer.
- Unintended Consequences of Invoking the “Natural” in Breastfeeding Promotion
- Medical and public health organizations recommend that mothers exclusively breastfeed for at least 6 months. This recommendation is based on evidence of health benefits for mothers and babies, as well as developmental benefits for babies. A spate of ...
- William Gheen Accuses Romney Of Invoking Ronald Reagan's 'Would-Be Assassin
- Gheen was so outraged that he fired off a press release accusing Romney of symbolically invoking "the name of [Ronald] Reagan's would-be assassin" in his attack on Trump.
- The JNU Episode and the Many Ironies of Invoking the Sedition Law
- In the midst of the threats to the JNU Student Union President Kanhaiya Kumar's life in the form of bounties offered publicly by a BJP Yuva Morcha Member Kuldeep Varshnay and the Purvanchal Sena President Adarsh Sharma, it is hard to miss the irony of ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespenance and reconciliation
richard feynman the manhattan project
isle of bute history
hand grenade sting grenades