- Africa's pioneering low-cost airline is losing altitude fast
- 7). The London-listed airline was founded in 2012 with the aim of emulating the regional short-haul business model of European budget carriers like EasyJet and Ryanair.
- Five Cypriots – three from Haji-Ioannou family – on Forbes billionaire list
- Branded as “the Norwegian shipping king” Fredrksen, now 71 has a Cypriot citizenship and a net worth of some $9 billion. He is involved in the shipping industry and offshore drilling.
- Queens real estate agent accused of ripping off customers again
- ASTORIA, Queens — Phivos Ioannou, a notorious real estate agent from Astoria First Realty in Queens, is in trouble with the law again. PIX11 has reported on him before.
- African Airline Fastjet Running Out Of Cash, Shareholder Wants To Fire Manager
- Sir Stelios Haji-Ioannou, a major shareholder of African budget airline Fastjet, has demanded that the airline's CEO and a member of its board of directors be fired, TheGuardian reported.
- New $120K One57 rental has ties to Greek shipping family
- The 4,483-square-foot pad hit the market at 157 West 57th Street Wednesday with an asking rent of $120,000 a month, making it the third most expensive non-hotel rental available in the city.
Ioannou is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ioannou books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.