- New chair of Cumbria IoD appointed
- Chris Ward has been appointed as the new chair of IoD Cumbria, following a national IoD board at a meeting in February and will take up the post immediately. Mr Ward has decades of experience, working in various senior management roles across the ...
- HealthPort, IOD, Care Communications, ECS merge into new company CIOX Health
- The company, created by the 2015 merger of HealthPort, IOD Inc., Care Communications Inc.
- Businesses covering up cyber attacks, says IoD
- British businesses are consistently failing to take their own cyber security seriously enough, and many are actively covering up cyber attacks, according to a study conducted by the Institute of Directors (IoD) and Barclays.
- WSJ City: All Change at Schroders; 'Get Real' says IoD on Cyberattacks
- Good morning from London,. Welcome to this new newsletter from WSJ City, the Wall Street Journal's new mobile-native news app for London's business and finance readers. WSJ City brings together world-class, award winning journalism from The Wall ...
- ECB cannot fix Europe alone - IoD
- The Institute of Directors has said that the latest loosening of monetary policy by the European Central Bank, which today decided to cut its headline deposit rate to minus 0.
Iod. is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Iod. books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.