- Seven kinds of animals we love because they talk in their books
- Iorek Byrnison from the His Dark Materials trilogy by Philip Pullman: The armoured bear had a way with words, and a strong sense of right and wrong, and was perhaps my favourite character from the books. Think of him as a sort of Yoda-meets-father-figure.
- The BBC Is Bringing a Beloved Book Series Back from the Dead
- The earlier version had some top-notch casting, including the voice of Sir Ian McKellen as the armored bear Iorek Byrnison, Sam Elliott as Texan aeronaut Lee Scoresby, and Eva Green as the witch Serafina Pekkala. The BBC version will be hard-pressed to ...
- Fantasy Draft Casting: The Golden Compass
- As you may or may not have heard, the BBC is going to produce The Golden Compass, the first installment of Philip Pullman's His Dark Materials trilogy, as a mini-series. Coming nearly a decade after the 2007 film disappointed the hopes of The Golden ...
- Bears in books – quiz
- 7In Philip Pullman's Dark Materials, Iorek Byrnison is a panserbjørne: an intelligent, armoured bear species. Where are the panserbjørne's community based? Sweden.
- Some Finnish Engineers Would Like You To Put This Tiny Square Computer In Your
- Solu is a coaster-sized cloud-based portable computer that fits in your pocket. A team of Finnish engineers behind the device hope Solu will change the way we think of using our digital operating systems. Sure, we already have our portable computing ...
Iorek Byrnison is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Iorek Byrnison books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Iorek Byrnison Topics
forest trolls history
mining environmental effects
assyria old assyrian city-state
coulombs law electric field
politics of chile legal system