- Isis: In the Absence of Truth (Ipecac)
- With a sprawling nature in both length and sound, Isis has created a bridge between those who wouldn't touch anything metal and those who would avoid any record that sniffs of indie.
- But regardless of where you fall, Patton's label Ipecac has been a bastion for all things musically avant-garde for more than a decade now.
- Word game: March 09, 2016
- YESTERDAY'S WORD -- CAPRICE cape caper care carp ceric circa cire crape acre aper pace pacer pair pare pear pica pier price race reap recap rice ripe ipecac epic erica To purchase the Word Game book, visit WordGameBooks.com. Order it now for just ...
Ipecac is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ipecac books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
neolithic europe neolithic languages