- ip·e·cac ( p -k k ) also ip·e·cac·u·an·ha ( p -k k y - n ). n. 1.
- Cephaelis ipecacuanha
- The name cephaelis ipecacuanha, designating the gen- uine ipecacuanha plant, has by no means the merit of priority.
- SAFETY DATA SHEET IPECACUANHA TINCTURE
- IPECACUANHA TINCTURE. 1.
- lavage, ipecacuanha and activated charcoal in the emergency
- activated charcoal and ipecacuanha at limiting the absorption of paracetamol lavage, 52-2 for activated charcoal and 40.
- Deputados dedicam sessão solene à Emater
- Nessa época foram assistidas 240 famílias de agricultores em produtos extrativistas (borrachas, castanha-do-brasil e ipecacuanha), produtos agrícolas (arroz, milho, feijão e mandioca), avicultura, bovinocultura, produtos florestais e bem-estar social.
- Ipecacuanha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ipecacuanha was a genus of flowering plants in the Rubiaceae family but is no longer recognized. It has been sunk into synonymy with Psychotria.
- Ipecacuanha - Homeopathic Remedies
- The following are the strongest indications of Ipecacuanha for its use in homeopathy.
- A Modern Herbal | Ipecacuanha
- Botanical, folk-lore and herbal information - Ipecacuanha.
- Ipecacuanha - Homeopathic Medicine
- Ipecac-root. Nausea and vomiting, hemorrhages where blood is bright red. Diarrhea with grass-green stool.
Ipecacuanha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ipecacuanha books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.