- Game Of Thrones And The Greek Tale Of Iphigeneia
- Agamemnon was told by Calchas – the unfortunate messenger of the gods – that he must sacrifice Iphigeneia in order to appease the goddess. Agamemnon's response? He cut his daughter's throat.
- Jeugdtheaterschool VRIJDAG speelt Iphigeneia
- Zoals ieder jaar staat ook de Jeugdtheaterschool VRIJDAG met een voorstelling op het festival. Regisseur Sanne Verkaaik maakte samen met kunstenaar Jaime Ibanez een beeldende versie van het verhaal van Iphigeneia uit Homerus' Ilias.
- Photo Flash: Tatou Dede Stars Tonight in THE RETURN OF IPHIGENEIA at United Solo
- The Return of Iphigeneia by Yiannis Ritsos comes to New York's United Solo Theatre Festival at Theatre Row tonight, 7 November 2014 (sold out) and Sunday, 9 November 2014 at 6 pm. Scroll down for a sneak peek at star Tatou Dede in action! Pianist ...
- Christine Goerke looks ahead to the BSO's 'Elektra'
- In Greek mythology, Agamemnon sacrificed Elektra's sister Iphigeneia for a favorable wind that would carry him to Troy. That information is withheld from Hofmannsthal's play and the libretto of the opera.
- Witches of Westeros: using and subverting the witch trope in Game of Thrones
- Sheilagh O'Brien does not work for, consult, own shares in or receive funding from any company or organization that would benefit from this article, and has disclosed no relevant affiliations beyond the academic appointment above.
Iphigeneia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Iphigeneia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheskyoto protocol objectives
24-hour comic rules
tommy crank band
gm 3800 engine l26