Ipoh Limestone Caves
A selection of articles related to ipoh limestone caves.
Original articles from our library related to the Ipoh Limestone Caves. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ipoh Limestone Caves.
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 11:2 For by it the elders obtained a good report. 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
- Shamanic Death
- What is a Shaman’s death, and who’s likely to have one? The death itself is a suspension between worlds. States of consciousness. The individual today, who is likely to have a "Shamanic Death" is chasing extinction itself. Through that process the...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Welcome to the Perthro column of Rune-of-the-Month Club. Perthro is the Rune for the sound represented by the Roman letter “P.” This is the sixth Rune of the second Aett, hence the fourteenth Rune, so we are moving right along! Perthro is the reconstructed...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
Ipoh Limestone Caves is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ipoh Limestone Caves books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Going walkabout in the hills of Ipoh
- We choose the enchanting hills of Gunung Rapat from among the valley's abundant limestone hills and caves as our next destination. A little way from the hills, we stumble upon a lovely mushroom farm-cum-homestay at Taman Panorama Rapat Indah.
- A grip on Ipoh
- One of the destinations he described was Ipoh. I didn't even know there was a Malaysian city by that name. ...
- Limestone hills and caves: Dead or alive?
- Can Ipoh be another Guilin? According to Perak Mentri Besar Datuk Seri Dr Zambry Abd Kadir, the answer is yes. In Oct 2012, he said in Ipoh: “We want to make the limestone hills here a tourist attraction.
- Don't miss these 5 stunning Southeast Asian travel destinations
- The Sam Poh Tong Cave Temple is another noteworthy old structure to visit during your stay in Ipoh. The Chinese Buddhist Temple makes for a peaceful day out because of the gardens and its natural setting in a limestone cave.
- Briton finds 6-million-year-old 'virgin cave' in Mulu Park
- The park, famous for its limestone karst formations, is known for its enormous caves within the mountain, such as the Sarawak Chamber, currently the second largest cave in the world, and vast subterranean networks such as the Deear Cave – one of the ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.