- Three SDN System Integration Approaches Help Operators Provide One-Stop
- The demand for voice, SMS, and video call services has been gradually decreasing. The growth in broadband (both fixed and mobile Internet access) and IPTV services has also been slowing down after years of development. In contrast, enterprise demands ...
- du Samacom Teleport the first in the Middle East to be certified under WTA's
- In addition, customers will be able to select teleport vendors delivering the price-performance level that is appropriate for their applications. Samacom Teleport was one of the few teleport that qualified under Tier 3 by the ...
- Set Top Box (STB) Market Worth $25.45 Billion By 2022: Grand View Research, Inc.
- Vendors are offering various types of STBs, ranging from basic cable to satellite to the ones that record content via IP transmission such as in IPTV. Key operators are deploying new services in response to the threat against OTT service providers.
- Forecast: Hybrid STBs will fuel market to 2020
- “To tap the growing market, vendors are introducing innovative services, including on-demand, push-VoD, and specialised Internet services for increasing the average revenue per unit (ARPU).
- South Korea IPTV market worth $7bn by 2020
- According to Soumya Mutsuddi, a lead research analyst at Technavio for consumer electronics, “An increasing number of vendors are enhancing interactivity features such as streaming advertisements for shopping during regular programming.
Iptv Vendors is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Iptv Vendors books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.