Iranian Art Khatam Kari
A selection of articles related to iranian art khatam kari.
Original articles from our library related to the Iranian Art Khatam Kari. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Iranian Art Khatam Kari.
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- 14 - Art
- The word Art refers to the alchemist art of transforming matter through purification from an imperfect state into a perfect one. This was done by first analysing and transforming the different elements and then mingling opposites in the right proportions. But...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Our Mother Who Art In Heaven
- (First some Excerpts from an article by Richard Owen in The Times, London September 10, 1999 ) THE Pope, who this year said that God was not "an old man with a white beard", went a step further yesterday and referred to "God the Mother"....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Autonomous Spirituality and the Art of Being Your Own God
- As we continue to develop in our religious thinking, we have begun to move away from the old mythological, doctrinal and heteronomous, externally controlling religions, and towards autonomous religion, totally relevant to the individual who develops himself...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Candle Magick: A Basic Guide to the Art
- Research your spell– colours, herbs, gems, moon and astrological phases. Create a visualisation for your intent, a symbol, maybe a rune? Light incense and cast your sacred circle. Invoke the deities needed for your work. Relax, ground and centre. Now you need...
Spells >> Charms
Iranian Art Khatam Kari is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Iranian Art Khatam Kari books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Iranian-American artist Ala Ebtekar, re-imagines a future visual ...
- produce a study for sci-fi in Iranian art and culture, a genre that up to now, has remained .... as 'khatam kari', where triangular shapes exist in harmony. Detailed.
- sotheby's forthcoming arts of the islamic world sale is set to be its ...
- Apr 9, 2008 interest from collectors and connoisseurs of Islamic Art across the globe. The most important work in the ... manuscript, the Persian scientific manuscript, the Zij -i Ilkhani.
- Modularity and Hierarchy in Persian Geometric Ornament
- Finally, in the case of Persian patterns, we can settle the debate ...... vertices where three regions meet so a chessboard colouring is impossible — the artist has.
- Published Version (PDF 564kB) - QUT ePrints
- Assistant Professor, Faculty of Arts, National University of Semnan, Iran ... precious metal and of course the famous Khatam Kari from the artesian of Esfahan; ...
Suggested News Resources
- Infinite Possibility: Monir Shahroudy Farmanfarmaian
- In her dedicated workshop, which reopened in Tehran in 2004, Monir works alongside artisans and craftsmen trained in traditional Persian decorative arts and construction including aineh-kari (mirror mosaics) and khatam-kari (inlaid marquetry).
- Memories of Past Christmases in Iran
- We were dressed in our best clothes, the house decorated “to the T” and the food was overflowing.
Suggested Web Resources
- Khatam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Khātam (Persian: خاتم ) is a Persian version of marquetry, art forms made by decorating the surface of wooden articles with delicate pieces of wood, bone and metal precisely-cut geometrical shapes. Khatam is also the capital of Khatam County in Iran. Khatam kari (Persian: خاتمکاری ) is the art of crafting a Khatam.
- Persian art - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Persian art or Iranian art has one of the richest art heritages in world history and has been strong in many media including architecture, painting, weaving, ...
- Khatam kari.(Marquetry) WORK خاتم کاری - YouTube
- Nov 27, 2012 (Marquetry) WORK, ,خاتم کاری ,Khatam kari صنایع دستی Handicraft.Iranian Handicraft. ...
- Khatam Kari - YouTube
- Jan 31, 2014 Beautiful Khatam-Kari in Iran/Persia. This type of Handicrafts in unique to Persian artists.
- خصوصی رپورٹ|Khatam Kari | خاتم کاری |Sahar TV Urdu - YouTube
- Jun 16, 2014 خصوصی رپورٹ|Khatam Kari | خاتم کاری |Sahar TV Urdu .... Press TV-Iran - Exhibition of Iranian Handicrafts -04-17-2010 - Duration: 5:45.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Iranian Art Khatam Kari Topics
Related searchespatent application ethical issues
zombie zombies in folklore
brampton fall fair
marrying an already married person