Iranian Art Motifs
A selection of articles related to iranian art motifs.
Original articles from our library related to the Iranian Art Motifs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Iranian Art Motifs.
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- 14 - Art
- The word Art refers to the alchemist art of transforming matter through purification from an imperfect state into a perfect one. This was done by first analysing and transforming the different elements and then mingling opposites in the right proportions. But...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Our Mother Who Art In Heaven
- (First some Excerpts from an article by Richard Owen in The Times, London September 10, 1999 ) THE Pope, who this year said that God was not "an old man with a white beard", went a step further yesterday and referred to "God the Mother"....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Autonomous Spirituality and the Art of Being Your Own God
- As we continue to develop in our religious thinking, we have begun to move away from the old mythological, doctrinal and heteronomous, externally controlling religions, and towards autonomous religion, totally relevant to the individual who develops himself...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Candle Magick: A Basic Guide to the Art
- Research your spell– colours, herbs, gems, moon and astrological phases. Create a visualisation for your intent, a symbol, maybe a rune? Light incense and cast your sacred circle. Invoke the deities needed for your work. Relax, ground and centre. Now you need...
Spells >> Charms
Iranian Art Motifs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Iranian Art Motifs books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- From tribal to contemporary, rugs make a home like nothing else
- Photos. ×. Whether classic Persian antique, tribal and bursting with color, or contemporary and abstract and reticent in hue, rugs are the building blocks for the decor and intimacy of a home, said Charleston designer Beverly Bohan.
- photographer documents the architectural details of ceilings in iran
- as home to one of the world's oldest civilizations, iran is recognized for its ancient architectural wonders, whose often modest façades hide complex mosaic motifs and richly detailed ornamentation within.
- Young talents set benchmark
- While the entries were creative and featured state-of-the-art architecture, MRT Corp SBK Line project director Marcus Karakashian said many of them lost marks on the functionality aspect. “The winning designs need to be adapted for production, with ...
- The Kimono, Examined: A New Book and a Definitive Collection
- Based in London, Nasser D.
Iranian Art Motifs Topics
Related searchesfeng shui dictionary
world ort the beginning
us bancorp history