- Watch Kamal Haasan, Pooja Kumar in 'Iraniyan Naadagam' Song Promo in 'Uttama
- The much-awaited visuals of the song, "Iraniyan Naadagam" of "Uttama Villain" was released on Wednesday, 25 March. The video shows Kamal Haasan and Pooja Kumar performing for a stage play. In the song, Kamal and Pooja are seen performing for the ...
- Uttama Villain song Iraniyan Naadagam: Kamal Haasan dons Theyyam avatar to
- In fact, Iraniyan Naadagam is not just a song. As the name suggests, the song features a Theyyam play centered around Kamal Haasan. We see Pooja Kumar wearing heavy make up performing along with Kamal Haasan at the stage.
- International film festival awards for Uttama Villain
- Kamal Haasan's Uttama Villain, which released a few months ago, has bagged awards in different categories at the Los Angles International Film Festival. It has won awards for Best Film, Best Actor (Kamal Haasan), Best Original Music (Ghibran), for Best ...
- AR Rahman's 'Mental Manadhil' to Anirudh's 'Don'u': Southern songs that gained
- The past 12 months proved to be an extremely monumental period for the Southern film fraternity. One one hand film's such as 'Bahubali' and 'I' have successfully broke the language barrier and became global sensations while on the other newcomers such ...
- I miss being an ordinary man, says Santhanam
- His comic timing has had the audience in splits for almost a decade now. But for Santhanam, the journey from being a television actor to a successful comedian, and now a hero, has been quite an adventurous one.
Iraniyan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Iraniyan books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespsychoanalysis the conflict model
renaissance music theory and notation
jazmin grace grimaldi
aqueduct racetrack history