A selection of articles related to iraq governorates.
Original articles from our library related to the Iraq Governorates. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Iraq Governorates.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Iraq Governorates is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Iraq Governorates books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- UNHCR concerned over restrictions on freedom of movement for displaced Iraqis
- Nazrawa camp, in Kirkuk Governorate, was opened by UNHCR in November 2015 for internally displaced Iraqis seeking safety from conflict and severe human rights abuses, thanks to flexible funding from over ten donor countries. This was a response to a ...
- Iraqi PM, British FM discuss war on terror, investments
- BAGHDAD, March 16 (KUNA) -- Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar Al-Abadi held talks Wednesday with visiting British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond over bilateral relations, cooperation in the war on terror and the British contributions to Iraq's rebuilding.
- Changing minds about genital mutilation in Iraqi Kurdistan
- Within Iraq, the Kurds are split into culturally distinct Sorani- and Badini-speaking tribes.
- Iraq: Seven months in an endless race to provide access to aid
- MSF is currently working in 11 governorates across Iraq in order to provide impartial and free medical care to people affected by the conflict. In the first six months of 2015, MSF teams carried out 126,722 medical consultations in Iraq.