Irenaeus Of Lyons
A selection of articles related to irenaeus of lyons.
Original articles from our library related to the Irenaeus Of Lyons. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Irenaeus Of Lyons.
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Irenaeus Of Lyons is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Irenaeus Of Lyons books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- IRENAEUS OF LYONS
- Library of Congress cataloguing in publication data. Osborn, Eric Francis. Irenaeus of Lyons / Eric Osborn.
- Irenaeus, Bishop of Lyons
- Irenaeus, Bishop of Lyons. Gnostic Fighter & Unifying Theologian. By Derek Vreeland.
- ST IRENAEUS OF LYONS: Against Heresies (Book IV, Chapter 20
- ST IRENAEUS OF LYONS: Against Heresies (Book IV, Chapter 20).
- Irenaeus of Lyons and God's Economy Rector's Forum, Feb. 13
- Feb 13, 2011 Irenaeus (c130-c202AD), was bishop of Roman Lugdunum in Gaul, now the French city of Lyons.
- 1 Irenaeus. Irenaeus was the preeminent ante-Nicene father, for he
- of the reason for his move, he soon became a presbyter of the church in Lyons. Other leaders in.
Suggested News Resources
- Pope to 1.5 Million Youth in Madrid: Loving Christ Means Loving His Church
- (St. Irenaeus of Lyons) In Catholic theology we teach what the early fathers, Saints and Councils throughout the ages have all affirmed; to belong to Jesus is to belong to His Body.
- SCRIPTURE, TRADITION AND THE DEPOSIT OF FAITH - Victor E. Novak
- Likewise, an early Church Father, St. Irenaeus of Lyons (c. AD 130-200), wrote, "It is not necessary to seek the truth among others, for it is easy to obtain it from the Church.
Suggested Web Resources
- Irenaeus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- During the persecution of Marcus Aurelius, the Roman Emperor from 161-180, Irenaeus was a priest of the Church of Lyon.
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: St. Irenaeus
- During the persecution of Marcus Aurelius, Irenaeus was a priest of the Church of Lyons.
- Irenaeus of Lyons
- Irenaeus of Lyons wrote his Against Heresies c. 175-185 CE.
- The Development of the Canon of the New Testament - Irenaeus
- Later he went as a missionary to southern Gaul, where he became a presbyter at Lyons. A Catholic Encyclopedia article is online at St. Irenaeus.
- Irenaeus, Bishop of Lyons, Theologian
- During his absence a severe persecution broke out in Lyons, claiming the lives of the bishop and others (see 2 June).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesroyal dutch shell
coupling railway buffer and chain
commerce clause new deal
history of united states overseas expansion coups
dream dictionary walls
croatian cuisine sweets and desserts
montpellier geography and economy