Irenaeus Of Lyons
A selection of articles related to irenaeus of lyons.
Original articles from our library related to the Irenaeus Of Lyons. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Irenaeus Of Lyons.
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Irenaeus Of Lyons is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Irenaeus Of Lyons books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Trinitarian Theology of Irenaeus of Lyons - e-Publications
- THE TRINITARIAN THEOLOGY OF IRENAEUS OF LYONS by. Jackson Lashier, B.A.
- irenaeus of lyons - Library of Congress
- Library of Congress cataloguing in publication data. Osborn, Eric Francis. Irenaeus of Lyons / Eric Osborn.
- Irenaeus, Bishop of Lyons - The Pneuma Foundation
- Irenaeus, Bishop of Lyons. Gnostic Fighter & Unifying Theologian. By Derek Vreeland.
- The Demonstration of the Apostolic Preaching - Documenta
- About The Demonstration of the Apostolic Preaching by St. Irenaeus, Bishop of Lyon. The Demonstration of the Apostolic Preaching.
- The Christological Anthropology of Irenaeus of Lyons and Karl Barth
- Your fair dealings and other rights are in no way affected by the above. The glory of God : the Christological anthropology of Irenaeus of Lyons and Karl Barth.
Suggested News Resources
- Church Fathers: St. Irenaeus of Lyons, Part I
- By far the greatest anti-heretical writer—indeed, the greatest second-century theologian—was St. Irenaeus of Lyons.
- Church Fathers: St. Irenaeus of Lyons, Part II
- The previous article introduced the figure of St. Irenaeus of Lyons, “father of Catholic theology,” and gave an overview of his surviving texts, most notably the five-volume work known as Against Heresies.
- Creation: an act of love
- Theophilus, in turn, was a great influence on subsequent church Fathers, not least Tertullian (AD c.155-c.220) and Irenaeus of Lyons (AD 130–202).
- Learning from St Irenaeus How to Know God
- Irenaeus of Lyon wrote these words - The glory of God gives life; those who see God receive life. For this reason, God-who cannot be grasped, comprehended, or seen-allows Himself to be seen, comprehended, and grasped by men, that He may give life to ...
- 'Risen': Hollywood Gets Jesus Right
- Or, writings by people who were taught by that first generation of disciples, like Justin Martyr and Irenaeus of Lyons.
Suggested Web Resources
- Irenaeus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- AD 202), also referred to as Saint Irenaeus, was Bishop of Lugdunum in Gaul, then a part of the Roman Empire (now Lyon, France). He was an early Church ...
- Irenaeus, Bishop of Lyons, Theologian - Society of Archbishop Justus
- Irenaeus, Bishop of Lyons, Theologian 28 June 202. Irenaeus (pronounced eye- ren-EE-S) was probably born around 125. As a young man in Smyrna (near ...
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: St. Irenaeus - New Advent
- Article on the bishop of Lyons, Father of the Church, d. late second or early third century.
- Irenaeus of Lyons - Early Christian Writings
- Irenaeus of Lyons wrote his Against Heresies c. 175-185 CE. His work is invaluable to modern scholarship in the attempt to recover the content of Gnostic ...
- Saint Irenaeus | bishop of Lyon | Britannica.com
- Saint Irenaeus, (born c. 120, /140, Asia Minor—died c. 200, /203, probably Lyon; Western feast day June 28; Eastern feast day August 23), bishop of Lugdunum ...
Related searchescfb lahr
aftonbladet internet publishing
pink floyd band members
7th gurkha rifles
travis barker drum kit info
meaning of dreams about almanac