A selection of articles related to irenaeus writings.
Original articles from our library related to the Irenaeus Writings. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Irenaeus Writings.
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Martin Luther
- Martin Luther was a German theologian, a priest and a monk, a scholar and a writer. He was the leading figure of the Protestant Reformation.
Saga of Times Past >> Biography
- Children of the Gods
- Muslim stood with Jew, Pagan with Christian, Hindu with atheist, all protesting injustice, all making a stand as one people against hate. Downtown Denver was alive with a multi-hued tapestry of people, joined together in tragedy, and hope. A Denver police...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Irenaeus Writings is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Irenaeus Writings books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Conscious in Death: A Response to Jerry Shepherd
-  Irenaeus, Against Heresies 2.34.
- Pope Francis' Mass in English, Spanish
- In the second century Saint Irenaeus wrote that the glory of God is the life of man. It is an expression which continues to echo in the heart of the Church. The glory of the Father is the life of his sons and daughters.
- Francis: Confessors should never judge; 'club of judgment' won't bring sheep back
- There are seven major, ancient witnesses about the author: Muratorian Canon, Irenaeus, late second century Prologue to the Gospel, Tertullian, Origen, Eusebius, and Jerome. From their ... But his writings are lost and what we know are from his accusers.
- John O'Donohue on getting a 'squeeze' out of life
- Some of that sounds quite new age-y, I realize. Yet his writing does not. Some is, in fact, heavy-lifting philosophy.
- Mythicism: As Unlikely on Earth as it is in Heaven
- But alas, the focus of mythicists is not on engagement in that arena, but the use of the books merely as purported evidence of the seriousness of mythicism in the context of online apologetics.
Irenaeus Writings Topics
ammonium chloride uses
david hilbert major contributions
catharsis other medical uses