- Captain Eric 'Winkle' Brown - obituary
- Of Josef Kramer and Irma Grese, the commandant of the camp and his assistant, Brown commented: “Two more loathsome creatures it is hard to imagine”, adding that Grese was “the worst human being I have ever met”. He summed up aircraft in the same ...
- Tributes paid to celebrated pilot who helped interrogate senior Nazis, dies
- Brown was asked to translate during the questioning of Belsen's former camp commandant, Josef Kramer, and the warden of the women's section, Irma Grese. In 2014, interviewed for BBC Radio's Desert Island Discs, he relived the 1936 Berlin Olympics, ...
- Sussex war heroes revealed in new book
- "There was Josef Kramer, the camp leader; Irma Grese, an SS warden; and the camp's doctor, Fritz Klein. "Nobody knew anything of these concentration camps; we had absolutely no idea before that day. I think more were killed at Auschwitz, but in a way I ...
- Glowing tributes to Copthorne pilot who interrogated leading Nazis
- It was his interrogation of 22-year-old Irma Grese, a female supervisor at the Auschwitz and Belsen concentration camps, that Captain Brown called his most difficult. "She was the worst human being I have ever met," he said.
Irma Grese is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Irma Grese books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Irma Grese Topics
Related searchesprimordial water
mastocytoma mast cell tumors in cats
relational algebra projection
code word figure of speech examples
the specialists maps and locales
binary-coded decimal advantages