A selection of articles related to iron isotopes.
Original articles from our library related to the Iron Isotopes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Iron Isotopes.
- Iron and Steel
- Planet: Mars Signs: Aries and Scorpio Day: Tuesday I bet you know that the red color of Mars is due to the great amount of iron oxide on that planet. Man has always used iron and steel for tools and weapons, to serve his working power and his defense. In iron...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Ferrum metallicum (Iron)
- Ferrum, iron, is the metal of the planet Mars. Mars derives its red color from the large amounts of iron in the ground. In the human body the liver is the main storeroom of iron; a proper working liver is associated with courage and positivism. Our blood...
Remedies >> Remedies F
- Aphrodite: Goddess of Love and Beauty
- The goddess of beauty and love was formed out of the foam that was created when Uranus’s castrated genitals were thrown out of the sea of Paphos near Cyprus by the Titan Cronus.
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Iron Isotopes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Iron Isotopes books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Mass spectrometry and natural variations of iron isotopes
- Although the processes that govern iron isotope variations in nature are just .
- Fractionation of Fe isotopes by soil microbes and organic acids
- Small natural variations in Fe isotopes have been attributed to biological cycling.
- Nonbiological Fractionation of Iron Isotopes
- Laboratory experiments demonstrate that iron isotopes can be chemically fractionated in the to iron isotope variations observed in sediments.
- Equilibrium iron isotope fractionation factors of minerals
- fractionation factors of iron isotopes can be evaluated, with- in the framework of tion of the equilibrium isotope fractionation factors for iron. (Polyakov, 1997).
Suggested News Resources
- Asteroids May Have Brought Precious Metals to Earth
- Willbold and his colleagues concentrated on investigating the ancient Greenland rocks for isotopes of tungsten, a metal that, like gold, has an affinity for bonding with iron.
Suggested Web Resources
- Isotopes of iron - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The isotope 57Fe is widely used in Mössbauer spectroscopy due to the low natural variation in energy of the 14.4keV nuclear transition.
- Iron Isotopes - Fe Isotopes - Stable Iron Isotopes Supplier
- Iron Isotopes supplier Trace Sciences is the world's most reliable supplier of enriched stable Fe isotopes. We guarantee quality Iron isotopes.
- It's Elemental - Isotopes of the Element Iron
- Isotopes of the Element Iron [Click for Main Data]. Most of the isotope data on this site has been obtained from the National Nuclear Data Center.
- Fe Isotopes
- Isotope · Half-life · Spin Parity · Decay Mode(s) or Abundance · Fe · Fe, 20 ms, 0+, %EC=100, %ECP=? Fe, 27 ms, %EC+%B+=100, %ECP=?
- WebElements Periodic Table of the Elements | Iron | naturally
- This WebElements periodic table page contains naturally occurring isotopes data for the element iron.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Iron Isotopes Topics
Related searchesgisborne suburbs in gisborne
yoplait history of the yoplait brand
english heritage properties in england