Iron John The Iron John Movement
A selection of articles related to iron john the iron john movement.
Original articles from our library related to the Iron John The Iron John Movement. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Iron John The Iron John Movement.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Iron John The Iron John Movement is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Iron John The Iron John Movement books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Chapter Three IRON JOHN OR IRONING JOHN? THE CHANGING
- IRON JOHN OR IRONING JOHN? THE CHANGING LIVES OF NEW ZEALAND FATHERS 1 2 by. Paul Callister.
- Smith Bly excerpt 6_11.rtf
- THE BIRTH OF THE MYTHOPOETIC MEN'S MOVEMENT by Thomas R.
- Hi Jane,
- Inner Views: What is the Men's Movement-what is its history and some of its basic tenets?
- Obtrusiveness as Strategy in Ethnographic Research
- Unlocking the Iron Cage, Michael Schwalbe's 1996 ethnography of the men's movement, is in many ways a classic ethnographic account.
Suggested Web Resources
- MenWeb - Men's Issues: Robert Bly and the Men's Movement
- Nineteen ninety, the watershed year for the men's movement in the U.S.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.