A selection of articles related to iroquois confederacy.
Original articles from our library related to the Iroquois Confederacy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Iroquois Confederacy.
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
Iroquois Confederacy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Iroquois Confederacy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- What was the Iroquois Confederacy?
- The Iroquois Confederacy formed hundreds of years ago in.
- THE STORY AND STRUCTURE OF THE IROQUOIS CONFEDERACY
- founding of the Iroquois Confederacy and to discern the pervasive messages of George Washington and the founders of the Iroquois Confederacy.
- The Iroquois Confederation Constitution: An Analysis
- The Iroquois Confederation was not an influence on the U.S.
- 0 The Iroquois Confederacy
- the Iroquois Confederacy, you will spend four days on the Boston University campus with this Iroquois Confederacy for the duration of the conference.
Suggested News Resources
- Art league celebrating two decades of creativity, community involvement
- Artists from such tribes as Athapascan/Lakota, Acoma, Cherokee, Jemez, Mohawk Iroquois Confederacy, Odawa and Choctaw have all had residencies.
- Artwork offers insight into history of Philadelphia-area Indians
- Yet these Royersford Susquehannocks apparently had some friends among the Lenape, and that angered the powerful Seneca, one of the five nations of the Iroquois confederacy.
- Would more legalized gambling help or hurt area?
- The Oneida Indian Nation, developer of Turning Stone, is part of the six-nation Iroquois confederacy. By ELIZABETH COOPER If more forms of gambling became legal in New York, would it hurt or benefit the region?
- Bridgeton 325 shines new light on "Bridgeton Impressions: 1686-1986" by
- “(Native Americans') early presence seemed to be the most overlooked part of local history,” noted Morita, who grew up in the Finger Lakes region of New York where the Cayuga Indians of the Iroquois Confederacy had lived for generations.
Suggested Web Resources
- Iroquois - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Today, the Iroquois live primarily in New York, Quebec, and Ontario. The Iroquois League has also been known as the Iroquois Confederacy.
- What is the Iroquois Confederacy?
- The Iroquois Confederacy was a remarkable fact in history. It was com posed of five large families, each having the dignified title of a nation.
Iroquois Confederacy Topics
Related searchesroderic popular culture
isfahan city geography
grass valley california famous people
chow chow temperament
x meanings for x
list of shock sites snickerbarscom
channel v channel v philippines