A selection of articles related to iroquois.
Original articles from our library related to the Iroquois. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Iroquois.
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
Iroquois is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Iroquois books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Iroquois Caucus Opposes Modern Treaty sought by Algonquins of Ontario
- OTTAWA — The Iroquois Caucus held a press conference today in Ottawa declaring “resolute opposition” to the proposed capital funding and lands treaty sought by a group of Algonquin nations. The Algonquins of Ontario is seeking to establish a land base ...
- 25-year-old dies in crash in Iroquois County
- A Danforth man died in a single-vehicle accident in Iroquois County on Saturday afternoon — but the baby in his Jeep survived. According to the Illinois State Police, Edward H. Black, 25, was eastbound on U.
- Buffalo in the '60s: First All-Iroquois Powwow
- “Open to all Indians in New York State,” The Peter Doctor fund “helps put Iroquois youth through college.” It was named for the late grand chaplain of the Iroquois Temperance League.
- Iroquois Nation Reps, Clan Mothers, Gather for 222nd Annual Canandaigua Treaty
- Iroquois Nation leaders, clan mothers and other tribal members gathered in Washington, DC on Monday to renew a 222-year-old treaty between the U.S. Government and the Six Nations of the Iroquois Confederacy.
- Growing Ross Video committed to Iroquois
- Ian Shawcroft works on one of he robotic cameras at Ross Video. The company recently moved its newest acquisition to Iroquois. Lois Ann Baker/Cornwall Standard-Freeholder/Postmedia Network ...
Related searchesgoogle earth controversy
folklore categories of folklore