A selection of articles related to irrawaddy dolphin.
Original articles from our library related to the Irrawaddy Dolphin. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Irrawaddy Dolphin.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- An Overview of Greek Gods and Goddesses
- The Twelve Olympians were the main gods and goddesses in Greek mythology. They resided in Mount Olympus and actually totals to fourteen Olympians but never more than twelve in a time.
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- Weight of the World
- A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along a countryman passed them and said: "You fools, what is a donkey for, but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey and they went on their way. But...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- What are the elements, and how many of them are there?
- In the context of magick and ritual, you will find that the four elements of Air, Fire, Water, and Earth are often used. These are powerful representations of natural magick. On the pentacle, our sacred symbol, each point of the star represents one element....
Magick >> The Elements
- Sign Characteristics: Pisces
- Quadruplicity Mutable Day of the week Tuesday Birthstones Pink Coral Turquoise Aquamarine Colours Purple Grey Blue Flowers Iris Camellia Jasmine Lily Metals Tin Essences Incense Wistaria Animals Elephant Dolphin Dog GENERAL FEATURES Water sign ruled by...
Astrology >> Pisces
- The Paths of the Qabalah
- I must confess, I've been trying to use the book "The Talking Tree" by William Gray and I admit that I've been having a hard time. Most Tree of Life glyphs start the eleventh path with the Fool, as it is with most tarot decks. Gray begins with the...
Magick >> Qabalah
Irrawaddy Dolphin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Irrawaddy Dolphin books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Irrawaddy dolphin - India
- 1. Irrawaddy dolphin - India. WDCS funds vital research projects around the world.
- Species of the Day: Irrawaddy Dolphin
- The Irrawaddy Dolphin, Orcaella brevirostris, is listed as 'Vulnerable' on the IUCN Red List of. Threatened Species™.
- Convention on the Conservation of Migratory Species of Wild Animals
- Irrawaddy dolphins Orcaella brevirostris are listed in Appendix II of the Conservation Irrawaddy dolphin is more unfavorable than previously thought ( i.e.
Suggested News Resources
- Irrawaddy Dolphin At High Risk Of Extinction
- A new WWF survey has revealed that Irrawaddy dolphin numbers have declined to just 85 in the Mekong River, leading researchers to conclude that the population is at high risk of extinction.
- Mekong dolphins on brink of extinction - WWF
- TOKYO (Reuters) - The Irrawaddy dolphin population in the Mekong River numbers roughly 85, with the survival of new calves very low, suggesting they are at high risk of extinction, environmental group WWF said Wednesday.
- Sacred Dolphin on Brink of Extinction
- The Irrawaddy dolphin, considered sacred to many people in Cambodia and Laos, has declined to just 85 individuals in Southeast Asia's Mekong River, according to a World Wildlife Fund assessment.
- Let the Irrawaddy Flow
- Humans are not the only ones who depend upon this mighty waterway for their survival: It also supports an abundant variety of flora and fauna, including such endangered species as the Irrawaddy dolphin.
Suggested Web Resources
- WWF - Irrawaddy dolphin
- The Irrawaddy dolphin exists in small isolated populations around South-east Asia.
- CMS: Orcaella brevirostris, Irrawaddy dolphin
- Irrawaddy dolphins are discontinuously distributed mostly in the coastal, shallow, brackish, or fresh turbid waters at the mouths of rivers in southeastern Asia.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Irrawaddy Dolphin Topics
Related searchesbohr model
tap wrench types of tap wrenches
gulfstream aerospace history
toni morrison politics