A selection of articles related to irrawaddy valley.
Original articles from our library related to the Irrawaddy Valley. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Irrawaddy Valley.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Lily of the Valley: Correspondences
- Convallaria magalis POISON Folk Names: Convallaria, Jacob's Ladder, Ladder to Heaven, Lily Constancy, Male Lily, May Lily, Our Lady's Tears Gender: Masculine Planet: Mercury Element: Air Deity: Apollo, Aesculapius Power: Mental Powers, Happiness...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 If one be found slain in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee to possess it, lying in the field, and it be not known who hath slain him: 21:2 Then thy elders and thy judges shall come forth, and they shall measure unto the cities which...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- "She who loves silence" - local goddess of the Valley of the Kings on the Western shore of the Nile at Thebes. She was worshipped by the workmen in the necropolis especially in the form of the mountain peak known as "Lady of the Peak" that...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
Irrawaddy Valley is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Irrawaddy Valley books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Hpakant Protests on Hold after Agreement Signed: Officials
- “The companies … will go to the valley far away from the [village] areas to dump their mining waste.
- China Contractors Wreck Myanmar …
- The Mytsone Dam was meant to be one of the world's largest, to be built at the confluence of the Mali Hka and the N'Mai Hka, the two streams that form the Irrawaddy, Myanmar's most fabled river.
- Insurgents Fight On Despite Advent of Democracy
- A few meters (yards) away, stretching across a beautiful valley carpeted by terraced rice fields, begins a no-man's land sown with mines. “We have this small piece of territory and want to live in peace but they still come and attack us,” said Lt.
- The birth and evolution of Hurricane Alex, as seen in spectacular satellite
- An animation of imagery from the GOES-13 satellite shows the evolution of a cyclonic storm between January 6 and 14, 2015, that culminated in the formation of Hurricane Alex in the North Atlantic Ocean.
- Warming of globe in 2015 shattered all previous records
- This past year was by far the warmest in records that stretch back more than a century, two U.S. federal agencies announced this morning.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.