A selection of articles related to irregular heartbeat.
Original articles from our library related to the Irregular Heartbeat. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Irregular Heartbeat.
- Sepia (Squid Ink)
- Sepia is the ink from a squid. The squid usually lives alone, it is an independent individual. In case of fear or danger they surround themselves with a hiding cloud of dark ink. When we project this image on human beings we find that the homoeopathic Sepia...
Remedies >> Remedies S
- Meditation and Kaballah II
- Meditation is one of the most vital elements of occult and esoteric practices, especially in the study of the Kaballah. I've heard it said that prayer is talking to the Divine and meditation is listening for the answers. I've also heard that the answers come...
Mind >> Meditation
- Wiccan Mysteries
- My best friend asked, "So explain this Wiccan Mystery to me about drums". Now I have never equated the term Wiccan Mystery and drums together before. I have been working on some Mysteries this week, coincidentally. Actually, some of the God...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Green Man
- Who is this mysterious face in the leaves, commonly known as the Green Man? He is the personification of the spirit of nature itself in its vegetation form; the living heartbeat in every cell of a plant, shrub or tree, and the divine essence of the seasons....
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- Everyday is Sacred
- Throughout history, people of nature religions found something sacred everywhere they looked. There was no clear-cut boundary between what was religious and what was not, what was magical and what was not. Examples of this can be found all over Europe, where...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
Irregular Heartbeat is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Irregular Heartbeat books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- IRREGULAR HEARTBEAT
- PROPOSED INSURED'S EXISTING INSURANCE. Full Name of Company. Face Amount.
- Irregular Heartbeat (Arrhythmia)
- that in most cases the causes of irregular heartbeat remain unknown.
- Arrhythmia Brochure_reb 021203
- The Cellular Health Solution to Irregular Heartbeat. Heart. Electrical.
- HEART RHYTHM DISORDERS
- may experience irregular or rapid heartbeats. They are more frequently noticed in older persons with underlying heart disease.
- MEDIA RELEASE: Hartford Hospital Recruiting Patients with
- Aug 11, 2010 Hartford Hospital Recruiting Patients with Irregular Heartbeat to Participate in Research Study. (Hartford, Conn.
Suggested News Resources
- Pfizer, Bristol-Myers Blood Thinner Eliquis Cut Deaths in Study
- Patients with an irregular heartbeat who took the drug, also known as apixaban, had an 11 percent reduced risk of dying versus those on warfarin, researchers said today at the European Society of Cardiology's conference in Paris.
- New drug for irregular heartbeat patients
- A new drug is just as effective as the current standard treatment for patients with irregular heartbeats but is easier to take, according to research.
- Smoking Linked to Raised Risk of Irregular Heartbeat, Study Finds
- FRIDAY, Aug. 5 (HealthDay News) -- Smoking increases the risk of developing a heart rhythm disorder called atrial fibrillation, a new study warns.
- Magistrate's plea for decision on job
- Mr Maloney was released from hospital last week after surgery for an irregular heartbeat but, according to his solicitor, has been unwell since he was forced to front Parliament in June to plead to keep his job.
Suggested Web Resources
- Arrhythmia (Irregular Heartbeats) Symptoms, Types, and Treatment
- WebMD explains what an abnormal heart rhythm or arrhythmia means for your heart.
- Heart arrhythmias - MayoClinic.com
- Most people have occasional, irregular heartbeats that may feel like a fluttering Heart arrhythmia treatment can often control or eliminate irregular heartbeats.
- Heart palpitations: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
- Is there a regular or irregular pattern to the unusual heartbeat sensations? Did the palpitations begin or end suddenly? When do the palpitations occur?