A selection of articles related to irregular heartbeat.
Original articles from our library related to the Irregular Heartbeat. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Irregular Heartbeat.
- Sepia (Squid Ink)
- Sepia is the ink from a squid. The squid usually lives alone, it is an independent individual. In case of fear or danger they surround themselves with a hiding cloud of dark ink. When we project this image on human beings we find that the homoeopathic Sepia...
Remedies >> Remedies S
- The Green Man
- Who is this mysterious face in the leaves, commonly known as the Green Man? He is the personification of the spirit of nature itself in its vegetation form; the living heartbeat in every cell of a plant, shrub or tree, and the divine essence of the seasons....
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- Everyday is Sacred
- Throughout history, people of nature religions found something sacred everywhere they looked. There was no clear-cut boundary between what was religious and what was not, what was magical and what was not. Examples of this can be found all over Europe, where...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- Isis and her son Horus
- We are now in the sign of Cancer, which has quite a few things to do with the concept of the Mother. But to be sure, without the child there is no mother, so the story is just as much about the relationship between the two. In our lives, there is probably no...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Meditation and Kaballah
- Meditation is one of the most vital elements of occult and esoteric practices, especially in the study of the Kaballah. I've heard it said that prayer is talking to the Divine and meditation is listening for the answers. I've also heard that the answers come...
Mind >> Meditation
Irregular Heartbeat is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Irregular Heartbeat books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Doctors Blame Irregular Heartbeat For Former Mayor's Crash In South Boston
- BOSTON (CBS) – Former Boston Mayor Ray Flynn is back home now, reliving a terrifying accident last Thursday when he passed out behind the wheel, and crashed his SUV into a neighbor's house. “I'm feeling fine now. I had a rough time, but I'm feeling ...
- Flu shot may guard against irregular heartbeat
- Their study of about 57,000 people in Taiwan found a significant association between the flu and new cases of atrial fibrillation, a condition that causes an irregular and often abnormally fast heart rate.
- Flu shot may protect against atrial fibrillation (irregular heart beat)
- flu-shot-may-protect-against-atrial-fibrillation-irregular- A new study has found another possible benefit from the flu shot – protection against atrial fibrillation (irregular heart beat), which is a risk factor for stroke.
- Cardiology Camp at Bathindi Irregular heart-beats could be life-threatening
- He cautioned that arrhythmias or irregular heartbeats can produce a broad range of symptoms, from barely perceptible to cardiovascular collapse and death. “When arrhythmias last long enough to affect how well the heart works, more serious symptoms ...
- 99 Meldonium Positive Tests Recorded Since January 1 Ban: World Anti-Doping Agency
- Sharapova said she was taking the drug under the name mildronate, which was prescribed by her family doctor in 2006 to treat an irregular heartbeat. Her lawyers say the tennis star's coaching team didn't know meldonium and mildronate were the same ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.