A selection of articles related to irregular verbs.
Original articles from our library related to the Irregular Verbs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Irregular Verbs.
- Sepia (Squid Ink)
- Sepia is the ink from a squid. The squid usually lives alone, it is an independent individual. In case of fear or danger they surround themselves with a hiding cloud of dark ink. When we project this image on human beings we find that the homoeopathic Sepia...
Remedies >> Remedies S
- Software of the Mind #3: Implementing Natural Software
- " Logic " is a primary means for the refinement of the mental vehicle in particular. A common view of logic is that it is merely a system of reasoning that is in itself without direction. This view holds that logic is only a framework of...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Meditation and Kaballah
- Meditation is one of the most vital elements of occult and esoteric practices, especially in the study of the Kaballah. I've heard it said that prayer is talking to the Divine and meditation is listening for the answers. I've also heard that the answers come...
Mind >> Meditation
- An Essay on Sex and Sex Magick: Liber Conjunctus / Liber Two
- SEX Sex begins and ends at Conception. For those loving people who have chosen to so Conceive, the lustful Penetration, the willing Acceptance has its finale when Sperma conjuncts Ovum. The Fruit of this Union transforms the relationship that an individual...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- This is almost exclusively a remedy for women. It especially fits women with a soft, friendly and yielding character, who are easily in tears. The remedy is made of the Anemone Pulsatilla, a dark purple flower of the Ranunculacea, which trims her sails...
Remedies >> Remedies P
- The Rose - Love, Healing, Symbolism and Alchemy
- When someone gives you red roses you know what it means: Love. Some say it means love and respect, but most of the times it means love and desire. The rose, this wondrous Lady of Flowers, is attributed to femininity. The red rose belongs with Aphrodite, the...
Earth Mysteries >> Essential Oils
Irregular Verbs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Irregular Verbs books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Irregular Verbs
- Irregular Verbs. 1. sum, esse, fui (to be).
- Irregular verbs English
- englisch-hilfen.de – LEARNING ENGLISH ONLINE englisch-hilfen.
- Common Irregular Verb List
- UsingEnglish.com in place. Access the latest version of this document at http:// www.
- Irregular Verbs in the Greek New Testament 1 Although the list of
- Irregular Verbs in the Greek New Testament. 1.
Suggested News Resources
- Robot teaches English as Second Language
- The robots can detect the 800 most common errors learning English-speakers make, Lee said, and know all the irregular verbs, provide different tenses, explain grammatical terms and give advice on how to learn English. "Are you married?" Lee typed in.
- Live chat today: How to master the grammar of language, stories
- Do I have to learn stuff like that, not to mention the difference between regular and irregular verbs? (Seems the irregular verbs don't have enough fiber in their diets…) Why did Shakespeare write “Woe is me”?
- English: The Inescapable Language
- Even English irregular verbs are simple. They all come from Old English and, except for to be and to have, are all irregular in the same way: they change the radical to express the past and perfect tenses. Thus swim, swam, swum.
- Column – Two commas make Dayton a Marxist
- In English there are two forms of verbs – regular verbs and irregular verbs. Regular verbs are those that have the same spellings in their two past-tense forms. The past-tense forms are created by adding -ed on the end of the present-tense verb.
- Kenkey Has Shrunk In Size (3)
- While the Past Participle of all regular verbs end in '-ed', the Past Participles of all irregular verbs vary considerably, eg bring (PRESENT), brought (PAST), (has) brought (PAST PARTICIPLE); sing (PRESENT), sang (PAST), (has) sung (PAST PARTICIPLE).
Suggested Web Resources
- ENGLISH PAGE - Irregular Verb Page
- Look up English irregular verb forms - over 470 verbs! Excellent resource for ESL / EFL students and teachers.
- Purdue OWL: Irregular Verbs
- Oct 14, 2010 This handout contains a list and discussion of common irregular verbs.
- Irregular Verbs - Spanish Language - About.com
- Here you can find the conjugations of almost any Spanish verb.
- English Irregular Verbs - UsingEnglish.com
- Jul 20, 2011 A list of common English irregular verbs, including their base form, past simple, past participle, 3rd person singular, present participle / gerund.
- Irregular verb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In contrast to regular verbs, irregular verbs are those verbs that fall outside the standard patterns of conjugation in the languages in which they occur.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.