A selection of articles related to irrigation ditches.
Original articles from our library related to the Irrigation Ditches. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Irrigation Ditches.
- In Praise of Pumpkins
- I have always had a fascination with pumpkins. As a child I enjoyed Christmas and Thanksgiving and all the other holidays we surround our year with, but Halloween was special. Halloween spoke of ghosts, ghouls, witches and all the primal fears that children...
Holidays >> Samhain
- (Sumerian) Patron and Lord of dikes, canals, and furrows; in effect, irrigation and sedentary farming in general. He is the eternal adversary to Dumuzi....
Deities & Heros >> Mesopotamian
- Conflated in many important ways to the Hellenic Poseidon, Neptune is nevertheless not a Sea God as such, but to the Roman mind came out of an agricultural background. He is watery in that he is a Patron of irrigation, and like Poseidon he is a Master of...
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- The earliest version of Neptune, this Aspect is the presiding God of Irrigation and canals....
Deities & Heros >> Roman
Irrigation Ditches is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Irrigation Ditches books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Dead Civilians, Uneasy Alliances, and the Fog of Yemen's War
- Elsewhere in Yemen, we had seen tiny water irrigation ditches under country roads expertly targeted with precision airstrikes, so we knew the weapons the coalition was using could be incredibly accurate. What was the high-value target the missiles were ...
- Seeds: Wildflowers could be secret to water-wise garden
- “Texas, Oklahoma and other agricultural states actively spray herbicides in roadside ditches,” Salman said. “They're actively ...
- Stolen vehicle found in irrigation canal
- BLYTHE - The City of Blythe has many canals and irrigation ditches; so it isn't very surprising to hear when someone accidentally drives into one. It is surprising to hear that the vehicle in question was stolen.
- Correction: History story
- On this date in 1882, The Phoenix Herald reported that saloons were soaking their spittoons in the same irrigation ditches where many residents got their drinking and cooking water. On this date in 1899, the town of Jerome was incorporated.
- Irrigation season starting off better than last year
- Water flows through a Middle Rio Grande Conservancy District ditch gate in Albuquerque's north valley during a previous irrigation season. This year's irrigation season starts today. (Dean Hanson/Journal).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Irrigation Ditches Topics
list of toll roads germany
charged vacuum emboitment
air canada incidents and accidents