A selection of articles related to irrigation.
Original articles from our library related to the Irrigation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Irrigation.
- In Praise of Pumpkins
- I have always had a fascination with pumpkins. As a child I enjoyed Christmas and Thanksgiving and all the other holidays we surround our year with, but Halloween was special. Halloween spoke of ghosts, ghouls, witches and all the primal fears that children...
Holidays >> Samhain
- (Sumerian) Patron and Lord of dikes, canals, and furrows; in effect, irrigation and sedentary farming in general. He is the eternal adversary to Dumuzi....
Deities & Heros >> Mesopotamian
- Conflated in many important ways to the Hellenic Poseidon, Neptune is nevertheless not a Sea God as such, but to the Roman mind came out of an agricultural background. He is watery in that he is a Patron of irrigation, and like Poseidon he is a Master of...
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- The earliest version of Neptune, this Aspect is the presiding God of Irrigation and canals....
Deities & Heros >> Roman
Irrigation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Irrigation books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- EBID sets first irrigation amount of 2016
- James Narvaez, EBID irrigation system director, speaks at an Elephant Butte Irrigation District meeting Wednesday, March 9, 2016, at the district office in Las Cruces. On his right is EBID consulting engineer Phil King. (Photo: Diana Alba Soular/Sun-News).
- Dairy Irrigation Subsidies Must Be Ditched to Avert Crisis
- Government subsidies for dairy irrigation schemes should be dropped in order to avert a dairy crisis, Greenpeace says today.
- Chhattisgarh budget focuses on irrigation, Bastar development
- In the budget, Rs 2,565 crore has been allocated to irrigation to make farmers “self-reliant”.
- Irrigation options help Mowanjum grow
- THE Mowanjum Pastoral Company, near Derby, has been granted an option to expand its irrigation activities which will allow it to dramatically expand its cattle numbers. The West Kimberley Aboriginal Corporation company plans to develop an irrigation ...
- Water supply looks good, full supply expected this irrigation season
- The U.S. Bureau of Reclamation expects there to be enough water that proratable districts, like the Kittitas Reclamation District, should recieve 100 percent of their water.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesgastropoda geological history
hades hades in art
parallel import hong kong
beat the clock the stunts