A selection of articles related to irritability.
Original articles from our library related to the Irritability. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Irritability.
- Aurum metallicum (Gold)
- Aurum is gold. Astrology places the metal gold under reign of the Sun. Through nuclear reactions the Sun generates its own energy. The planets are born from the Sun; the Sun is in a way the father/mother of the family of our solar system. All life on the...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
Irritability is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Irritability books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Ford claims F-150 headlights 'reduce irritability'
- Ford has claimed its F-150 'Crystal Diamond Lights' are so good they can improve the driver's mood. "We know that gradients and homogeneity affect people's moods," said Ford optics guru Arun Kumar. "We also know the eye wants to focus on contrast ...
- For National Napping Day, 5 Reasons To Take A Nap Today
- Everyone reacts to lack of sleep differently, but for many of us (myself included) lack of sleep can lead to mental and physical health problems, such as headaches, difficulty concentrating, blurry vision, increased hunger, and irritability.
- This Brookline medical marijuana doctor with 400 patients pulls them from far
- “I don't want to suggest cannabis is without risk,” he added, stating that there is a risk of withdrawal symptoms, such as three to seven days of mood swings, irritability and trouble with sleep. “You can't kill yourself with cannabis,” he said.
- WHAT"S GOING AROUND: Ear Infections
- Common signs of an ear infection in children include tugging at their ears, trouble sleeping, irritability and loss of balance. Over the last couple weeks we've told you about the parade of stomach bugs and respiratory infections going around.
- The Starvation Study That Changed The World
- Keys and his fellow researchers noted an overwhelming apathy among the subjects, punctuated by paradoxical periods of irrational irritability.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.